> A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Pages: 1

........................................................................

#1 2017-08-13 04:35:52

A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

VERY GRAPHIC IN DETAIL  (I FAPPED...I CUMB'D...IT'S THAT GOOD!)

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#2 2017-08-13 05:03:08

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Baggers are sick, violent criminals. All of them. All the time.

........................................................................

#3 2017-08-13 05:16:20

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Sockpuppet wrote:

Baggers are sick, violent criminals. All of them. All the time.

What about one of yours that tried to kill congressman at a ball game or any number of recent mass shooters?

........................................................................

#4 2017-08-13 05:17:45

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

False flag.

........................................................................

#5 2017-08-13 10:29:57

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Thanks Trump!

........................................................................

#6 2017-08-13 10:33:09

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Sockpuppet wrote:

Baggers are sick, violent criminals. All of them. All the time.

Lol, I love it! I wish he killed more!

........................................................................

#7 2017-08-13 12:52:52

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

You look for trouble, you'll get it. If these filthy Antifag communists, BLMaggots and other useless eaters on the anti-White Left stayed home, instead of violating the First Amendment rights of the Unite The Right people by preventing them from peacefully assembling in Lee Park and holding their rally, none of this would have happened. These Cultural Marxist slugs have only themselves to blame for their aches and pains.

........................................................................

#8 2017-08-13 13:20:18

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

If they only had guns they could have stopped this.

........................................................................

#9 2017-08-13 13:27:12

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Sockpuppet wrote:

Baggers are sick, violent criminals. All of them. All the time.

Looks like your racist leftist pals were all in on violence, and they got it. As your racist butt buddy au2 likes to say, mess with the bull, get the horns.

The only tragedy here is that some of the violent leftist scum lived.

........................................................................

#10 2017-08-13 13:27:45

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

wrote:

You look for trouble, you'll get it. If these filthy Antifag communists, BLMaggots and other useless eaters on the anti-White Left stayed home, instead of violating the First Amendment rights of the Unite The Right people by preventing them from peacefully assembling in Lee Park and holding their rally, none of this would have happened. These Cultural Marxist slugs have only themselves to blame for their aches and pains.




Mess with the bull, get the horns.

........................................................................

#11 2017-08-13 13:51:38

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

And don't forget the Jewish mayor who, despite being ordered by a federal court, denied the demonstration entry to the park, and jack-booted State pigs ordered by the billionaire Clinton donor governor to attack the rally.

This is all on the left, and I hope the rally organizers sue the city for infringing on their right to assemble. The jewish mayor tried to prevent the assembly first by denying a permit that had already been granted, and then, when he was sued in federal court and had an injunction handed to him, ignored the injunction and prevented the demonstration from taking place. This is a clear-cut case of a jewish mayor infringing on the Constitutionally protected rights of Americans to assemble.

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#12 2017-08-13 13:59:50

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Sockpuppet wrote:

Baggers are sick, violent criminals. All of them. All the time.

Do you get out there and March with the antifa crowd yourself?

Do you proudly March at the head of the crowd putting yourself in possible Danger if someone rammed a car into you?

........................................................................

#13 2017-08-13 14:06:22

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Diarrhetrius Brown wrote:

Do you get out there and March with the antifa crowd yourself?

Do you proudly March at the head of the crowd putting yourself in possible Danger if someone rammed a car into you?

Brian would make a good meat shield.

........................................................................

#14 2017-08-13 14:06:56

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Diarrhetrius Brown wrote:

Do you get out there and March with the antifa crowd yourself?

Do you proudly March at the head of the crowd putting yourself in possible Danger if someone rammed a car into you?

If he'd got behind that car before it reversed, it would have stopped it cold.  Spanky could have saved lives, but he refused to sacrifice his comfort and convenience for the struggle.

........................................................................

#15 2017-08-13 14:08:37

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

wrote:

And don't forget the Jewish mayor who, despite being ordered by a federal court, denied the demonstration entry to the park, and jack-booted State pigs ordered by the billionaire Clinton donor governor to attack the rally.

This is all on the left, and I hope the rally organizers sue the city for infringing on their right to assemble. The jewish mayor tried to prevent the assembly first by denying a permit that had already been granted, and then, when he was sued in federal court and had an injunction handed to him, ignored the injunction and prevented the demonstration from taking place. This is a clear-cut case of a jewish mayor infringing on the Constitutionally protected rights of Americans to assemble.

........................................................................

#16 2017-08-13 14:27:42

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

Stinky hippies o NED

........................................................................

#17 2017-08-13 14:32:30

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

wrote:

Stinky hippies o NED



That name again is Mister Plow!
\
.mrplow.jpg.

........................................................................

#18 2017-08-13 14:59:34

Re: A NEW and GRAPHIC video of the Dodge Car being driven by OUR HERO into ANTIFA/BLM/SJW has surfaced - IT'S HERE! - Enjoy!!!

........................................................................

Pages: 1