> The Roy Moore case is just he said....

Pages: 1

........................................................................

#1 2017-11-14 14:11:15

The Roy Moore case is just he said....

she said, she said, she said, she said, she said.  And the yearbook he signed for the woman he said he didn't know.  And the whole town knew he was a creeper at the mall and the YMCA.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#2 2017-11-14 15:20:34

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

If this is true, why didn't it come out while he was a prosecutor, judge or during the primary race? 

Now, it looks like he's going to win a Senate seat, and here comes this parade, out of thin air.  Maybe not thin air, from the left wing press already discredited for publishing fake news.

........................................................................

#3 2017-11-14 15:21:21

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

Tom Leykis wrote:

If this is true, why didn't it come out while he was a prosecutor, judge or during the primary race? 

Now, it looks like he's going to win a Senate seat, and here comes this parade, out of thin air.  Maybe not thin air, from the left wing press already discredited for publishing fake news.

.tpw1.jpg.
.tpw2.jpg.
.tpw3.jpg.
.tpw4.jpg.
.tpw5.jpg.

........................................................................

farter
#4 2017-11-14 15:48:40

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

Tom Leykis wrote:

If this is true, why didn't it come out while he was a prosecutor, judge or during the primary race? 

Now, it looks like he's going to win a Senate seat, and here comes this parade, out of thin air.  Maybe not thin air, from the left wing press already discredited for publishing fake news.

Who cares. They probably didn't do it because he wasn't in a significant place of power.

It does not matter when they came out with this. What matters is that your candidate is a PEDO and you are defending him.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#5 2017-11-14 15:56:31

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

farter wrote:

Who cares. They probably didn't do it because he wasn't in a significant place of power.

It does not matter when they came out with this. What matters is that your candidate is a PEDO and you are defending him.

Nonsense.  The opposition carefully looks into your background when you run for dog catcher.  If any of this were true, it would have been used against him DECADES ago. 

If I thought any of this were true, I would be against him, but this is just the latest version of fake news.

This is simple logic, but it appears I'm talking to a liberal, so using logic is a waste of time.

........................................................................

#6 2017-11-14 15:57:10

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

farter wrote:

Who cares. They probably didn't do it because he wasn't in a significant place of power.

It does not matter when they came out with this. What matters is that your candidate is a PEDO and you are defending him.

Did he go after prepubescent children? That's really sick. Otherwise he's just a garden variety creepy old man, still bad enough but not quite as bad.

This case reminds me of the Roman Polanski ordeal.  Where are the parents of these girls during all of this going on, and when do even 14 year old girls know right from wrong in what they choose to do?

Moore's inappropriate interest in young teen girls is concerning, especially in light of his position of authority.

........................................................................

#7 2017-11-14 16:00:24

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

Tom Leykis wrote:

Nonsense.  The opposition carefully looks into your background when you run for dog catcher.  If any of this were true, it would have been used against him DECADES ago. 

If I thought any of this were true, I would be against him, but this is just the latest version of fake news.

This is simple logic, but it appears I'm talking to a liberal, so using logic is a waste of time.

The problem with your attitude is that the issues at hand are non-political. The fact that there are those using politics to both damn and support the person accused - seemingly without regard to the actual events points out how these issues are about a lot more than protecting teenage girls from sex.

........................................................................

82ft Tapeworm
#8 2017-11-14 16:06:21

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

Tom Leykis wrote:

Nonsense.  The opposition carefully looks into your background when you run for dog catcher.  If any of this were true, it would have been used against him DECADES ago. 

If I thought any of this were true, I would be against him, but this is just the latest version of fake news.

This is simple logic, but it appears I'm talking to a liberal, so using logic is a waste of time.

Bourbon for breakfast again, sugardaddy homotron drunk?

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#9 2017-11-14 16:32:42

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

wrote:

The problem with your attitude is that the issues at hand are non-political. The fact that there are those using politics to both damn and support the person accused - seemingly without regard to the actual events points out how these issues are about a lot more than protecting teenage girls from sex.

Liberals should be ashamed of themselves for swallowing a "from thin air" story from well known sources of fake news.  But, you swallow it because you WANT to believe it.

My attempt to introduce some common sense skepticism to the story is met with insults and cartoons.  It's the liberal way.

........................................................................

#10 2017-11-14 16:34:31

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

Tom Leykis wrote:

Liberals should be ashamed of themselves for swallowing a "from thin air" story from well known sources of fake news.  But, you swallow it because you WANT to believe it.

My attempt to introduce some common sense skepticism to the story is met with insults and cartoons.  It's the liberal way.

The fake news rhetoric has been proven, itself, false and miss directive time and time again. It's time you faced that. Aligning yourself with Trump was a mistake. Own it.

........................................................................

#11 2017-11-14 16:45:19

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

Tom Leykis wrote:

Nonsense.  The opposition carefully looks into your background when you run for dog catcher.  If any of this were true, it would have been used against him DECADES ago. 

If I thought any of this were true, I would be against him, but this is just the latest version of fake news.

This is simple logic, but it appears I'm talking to a liberal, so using logic is a waste of time.

Those dirty Dems are playing six-dimensional chess!  It's a conspiracy!
       \

........................................................................

#12 2017-11-14 17:32:15

Re: The Roy Moore case is just he said....

wrote:

Those dirty Dems are playing six-dimensional chess!  It's a conspiracy!
       \

Fake news.

........................................................................

Pages: 1