> It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#1 2017-12-06 20:51:18

It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

Thanks Doc!  I look great!

........................................................................

DocPain
#2 2017-12-06 20:58:34

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#3 2017-12-06 21:42:02

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

DocPain wrote:

Thanks Doc!  Pretty laid back today  The only things I HAVE to do today are bag up and freeze some chicken I got on sale yesterday, (already done) and take out the trash at home and at HQ.   The wife wants me to get one of those Sky Bell video doorbells  - maybe I'll mosey on down to the old alarm supply warehouse and pick one up.

........................................................................

DocPain
#4 2017-12-06 22:00:57

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

Tom Leykis wrote:

Thanks Doc!  Pretty laid back today  The only things I HAVE to do today are bag up and freeze some chicken I got on sale yesterday, (already done) and take out the trash at home and at HQ.   The wife wants me to get one of those Sky Bell video doorbells  - maybe I'll mosey on down to the old alarm supply warehouse and pick one up.

Nice!

I had to take a road trip to a liquor store out of state to get my son this for Christmas.

https://www.highwest.com/products/a-mid … s-dram.php

........................................................................

#5 2017-12-06 22:04:31

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

Hi Lance.

........................................................................

DocPain
#6 2017-12-06 22:05:10

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

wrote:

Hi Lance.

KYLE!

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#7 2017-12-06 22:14:52

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

DocPain wrote:

Nice!

I had to take a road trip to a liquor store out of state to get my son this for Christmas.

https://www.highwest.com/products/a-mid … s-dram.php

Nice! 

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#8 2017-12-07 02:53:46

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

I made it to the alarm supply house today, where my account is still valid.  The advertised doorbell cam only works through a Honeywell wireless alarm panel, but they had a Ring PRO system at the wholesale price, so I got that. 

Having a 5 digit account number DOES mark me as a LONG time customer, like from the early 1970's.

........................................................................

#9 2017-12-07 03:10:09

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

Tom Leykis wrote:

I made it to the alarm supply house today, where my account is still valid.  The advertised doorbell cam only works through a Honeywell wireless alarm panel, but they had a Ring PRO system at the wholesale price, so I got that. 

Having a 5 digit account number DOES mark me as a LONG time customer, like from the early 1970's.

How about my dinner?!
\

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#10 2017-12-07 03:18:21

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

wrote:

How about my dinner?!
\

Eat shyt, Mikey.

........................................................................

#11 2017-12-07 03:29:05

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

Tom Leykis wrote:

Eat shyt, Mikey.

You're calling your Tapeworm "Mikey" ?

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#12 2017-12-07 03:30:55

Re: It came up!!! It's DOC PAIN tee shirt day today!

wrote:

You're calling your Tapeworm "Mikey" ?

That's not imagination big, bald guy.  Try again.

........................................................................

Pages: 1