> As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Typical Liberal Scum
#1 2017-12-06 22:11:02

As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

Why the Democratic Party has chosen this existential moment in our nation’s history to commit suicide is completely beyond my grasp.

That it would abandon the principle of the right to due process, including the right to confront one’s accusers and presumption of innocence until proven guilty in favor of mob rule when our most sacred democratic institutions are under the gravest of threats, fills me with dread and despair.

........................................................................

#2 2017-12-06 22:15:09

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

Is Franken being charged with a crime Im having a difficult time buying into these accusations as being a reason for his resignation unless he is charged with a crime and even then it should be up to the voters as long as he is eligible to run if not where do we draw the line with moral behavior as being our litmus test for who our leaders are or not should we let someone who has lied to a spouse be a senator  how about someone who cheated on a test in high school what about someone who travels too much for their job and never sees their kids or someone who takes the bus to work rather than drives their own car??

We are getting dangerously close here to setting a precedent that nobody can uphold rather than letting democracy work the way it was intended the saddest part of all is that the rules only seem to apply to democrats and not repukes so they are eventually going to wipe us all out.

........................................................................

#3 2017-12-06 22:55:04

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

Is Franken being charged with a crime Im having a difficult time buying into these accusations as being a reason for his resignation unless he is charged with a crime and even then it should be up to the voters as long as he is eligible to run if not where do we draw the line with moral behavior as being our litmus test for who our leaders are or not should we let someone who has lied to a spouse be a senator  how about someone who cheated on a test in high school what about someone who travels too much for their job and never sees their kids or someone who takes the bus to work rather than drives their own car??

We are getting dangerously close here to setting a precedent that nobody can uphold rather than letting democracy work the way it was intended the saddest part of all is that the rules only seem to apply to democrats and not repukes so they are eventually going to wipe us all out.

Please, Democrats have saddled universities with Title IX. 

Anyway Franken isn't resigning because of anything any Republican says, or because he feels bad.

........................................................................

#4 2017-12-06 22:59:58

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

According to Limbaugh (I know) this is a move by the democrats to go after Trump for sexual misconduct.  Hard to do that when you're closet is full of shyt too.  Not sure I buy that analysis.

........................................................................

#5 2017-12-06 23:19:18

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

According to Limbaugh (I know) this is a move by the democrats to go after Trump for sexual misconduct.  Hard to do that when you're closet is full of shyt too.  Not sure I buy that analysis.

Could have started that way, but when is it going to finish?

Trump is obviously not going to resign over allegations. Moore is probably going to win anyway.

THEY’VE LOST MY VOTE!!!!!!
\
.au2013.png.

........................................................................

#6 2017-12-06 23:21:08

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

Could have started that way, but when is it going to finish?

Trump is obviously not going to resign over allegations. Moore is probably going to win anyway.

THEY’VE LOST MY VOTE!!!!!!
\
.au2013.png.

I'm not sure the left realized the problem was a pervasive as it is on their side.

........................................................................

#7 2017-12-06 23:26:25

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

I'm not sure the left realized the problem was a pervasive as it is on their side.

Just as bad on the right too!

........................................................................

.
#8 2017-12-06 23:33:03

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

The Republicans are having no part of this, so it is only going to fuq up half the nation, the rotten half.

........................................................................

#9 2017-12-06 23:42:04

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

Is Franken being charged with a crime Im having a difficult time buying into these accusations as being a reason for his resignation unless he is charged with a crime and even then it should be up to the voters as long as he is eligible to run if not where do we draw the line with moral behavior as being our litmus test for who our leaders are or not should we let someone who has lied to a spouse be a senator  how about someone who cheated on a test in high school what about someone who travels too much for their job and never sees their kids or someone who takes the bus to work rather than drives their own car??

We are getting dangerously close here to setting a precedent that nobody can uphold rather than letting democracy work the way it was intended the saddest part of all is that the rules only seem to apply to democrats and not repukes so they are eventually going to wipe us all out.

Faggot!

........................................................................

#10 2017-12-06 23:45:07

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

I'm not sure the left realized the problem was a pervasive as it is on their side.

Correct

........................................................................

#11 2017-12-06 23:45:41

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

Just as bad on the right too!

Sure but it’s the left who are the witch-hunters these days

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#12 2017-12-06 23:53:33

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

Say bye-bye Al Frankenstein!  One less lib creep in Washington.

........................................................................

#13 2017-12-06 23:56:12

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

RockHardConservative wrote:

Say bye-bye Al Frankenstein!  One less lib creep in Washington.

Nah he’s going to be replaced by another.

The real hit will be not in DC directly but to fundraising in NYC and LA. He was great at that, much more important than one vote.

........................................................................

#14 2017-12-06 23:59:57

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

Sure but it’s the left who are the witch-hunters these days

I SAW GOODY FRANKEN TURN INTO A BAT
\
.au2013.png.

........................................................................

#15 2017-12-07 00:00:19

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

Is Franken being charged with a crime Im having a difficult time buying into these accusations as being a reason for his resignation unless he is charged with a crime and even then it should be up to the voters as long as he is eligible to run if not where do we draw the line with moral behavior as being our litmus test for who our leaders are or not should we let someone who has lied to a spouse be a senator  how about someone who cheated on a test in high school what about someone who travels too much for their job and never sees their kids or someone who takes the bus to work rather than drives their own car??

We are getting dangerously close here to setting a precedent that nobody can uphold rather than letting democracy work the way it was intended the saddest part of all is that the rules only seem to apply to democrats and not repukes so they are eventually going to wipe us all out.

Punctuation?

........................................................................

.
#16 2017-12-07 00:12:19

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

wrote:

Nah he’s going to be replaced by another.

The real hit will be not in DC directly but to fundraising in NYC and LA. He was great at that, much more important than one vote.

That is not at all necessarily true.  Minnesota is not California.  They may well send a Republican next time.

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#17 2017-12-07 00:18:05

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

Eat shyt Libtards! 

........................................................................

#18 2017-12-07 00:18:59

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

. wrote:

That is not at all necessarily true.  Minnesota is not California.  They may well send a Republican next time.

I am talking about in the short term, until the 2018 election.

........................................................................

#19 2017-12-07 00:22:41

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

. wrote:

The Republicans are having no part of this, so it is only going to fuq up half the nation, the rotten half.

BUT YOU HAVE TO "BELIEVE WOMEN"!!!
\

........................................................................

farter
#20 2017-12-07 00:24:24

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

"As a life long democrat..."

Quit reading there.

........................................................................

#21 2017-12-07 00:35:21

Re: As a life long Democrat, I'm perplexed.

. wrote:

That is not at all necessarily true.  Minnesota is not California.  They may well send a Republican next time.

JESSE VENTURA

........................................................................

Pages: 1