> Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#1 2018-03-13 14:18:14

Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

50% drop in sane people in two weeks. We are in for a bumpy ride.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/politics … index.html

........................................................................

#2 2018-03-13 14:41:14

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Last thing Rex did was call out the Russians on the spy killing in Britain.   Hmmmm. 

........................................................................

caseycukedme
#3 2018-03-13 14:42:11

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Two more than in fatty's house

........................................................................

Spanky
#4 2018-03-13 17:39:22

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

wrote:

Last thing Rex did was call out the Russians on the spy killing in Britain.   Hmmmm. 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
\

........................................................................

anon user #2.1
#5 2018-03-13 17:41:42

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

The thing about hate groups is that they often turn on themselves.  They are often very paranoid and think everyone is out to get them.

Yes, the Trump administration IS a hate group.

........................................................................

#6 2018-03-13 17:43:30

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

anon user #2.1 wrote:

The thing about hate groups is that they often turn on themselves.  They are often very paranoid and think everyone is out to get them.

Yes, the Trump administration IS a hate group.

Correct.  We hate liberals and illegals.

So what??

........................................................................

#7 2018-03-13 18:45:25

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

anon user #2.1 wrote:

The thing about hate groups is that they often turn on themselves.  They are often very paranoid and think everyone is out to get them.

Yes, the Trump administration IS a hate group.

Do you wish to harm the us government? Are you an enemy of America?

........................................................................

Spanky
#8 2018-03-13 18:47:17

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

wrote:

Do you wish to harm the us government? Are you an enemy of America?

Your party is in open warfare against the US government. You do everything possible to undermine it.

........................................................................

caseycukedme
#9 2018-03-13 19:51:41

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Spanky wrote:

Your party is in open warfare against the US government. You do everything possible to undermine it.

fatfuqk is so used to bending over and taking it that he doesn't understand that the US govt works FOR its citizens, not the other way 'round

........................................................................

.
#10 2018-03-13 19:58:47

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

We should have a poll on how much longer until McMaster is fired.  I'd take Friday, with Trump tweeting out that John Bolton is the next NSA.

........................................................................

Sir Colin Dripnozzle
#11 2018-03-13 20:24:04

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

I loved ole Rex when he called Trump a Fuqing Idiot.

........................................................................

#12 2018-03-13 20:32:05

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Spanky wrote:

Your party is in open warfare against the US government. You do everything possible to undermine it.

  My party IS the US government.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#13 2018-03-13 20:33:17

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

The news media keeps talking about how weak and ineffective Tillerson was as SoS, but that is to be expected as he had almost no support from the President. In order for the SoS to be effective, the President must be engaged.

........................................................................

#14 2018-03-13 21:04:55

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

wrote:

  My party IS the US government.

Ticky tacky details

........................................................................

#15 2018-03-13 21:06:20

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Its neat how suddenly libbies love Exxon CEOs.


He's so smart

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#16 2018-03-13 23:12:34

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

wrote:

Its neat how suddenly libbies love Exxon CEOs.


He's so smart

Compared to Trump? Yes. Ran a global political enterprise 300 times the size of the Trump Organization.

........................................................................

#17 2018-03-13 23:27:09

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Compared to Trump? Yes. Ran a global political enterprise 300 times the size of the Trump Organization.

Trump owns his Organization.  Tillerson was just an employee.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#18 2018-03-13 23:28:59

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Compared to Trump? Yes. Ran a global political enterprise 300 times the size of the Trump Organization.

I know that the rank and file had problems with him, but I suspect that its Trump's underlying philosophy that human rights don't matter, dictators are good, etc.

........................................................................

#19 2018-03-13 23:31:54

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

I know that the rank and file had problems with him, but I suspect that its Trump's underlying philosophy that human rights don't matter, dictators are good, etc.

Yeah, i guess that's why he gave the little people a nice tax cut.  And eliminated the Obamacare mandate.  Dictators just love eliminating mandates and not collecting more taxes.  Right?

BTW, still waiting on my Obamacare $2500 savings that was promised when Obama forced me to buy his shytty insurance.

........................................................................

Spanky
#20 2018-03-14 01:15:18

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

wrote:

Trump owns his Organization.  Tillerson was just an employee.

So the guy who owns the local pizza joint is more qualified to be POTUS than a Fortune 5 CEO?

AYRTS? IA?

........................................................................

#21 2018-03-14 01:22:54

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Spanky wrote:

So the guy who owns the local pizza joint is more qualified to be POTUS than a Fortune 5 CEO?

AYRTS? IA?

Trump Organization is a tad larger than a local pizza joint.

AYRTS?  IA?

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#22 2018-03-14 02:35:13

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

wrote:

Trump Organization is a tad larger than a local pizza joint.

AYRTS?  IA?

Oh look. More Goldilocks “just right” nonsense from baggers. Amazing how the Trump Organization is not too big and not too small. Just like whites are just the right amount of violent - not as violent as blacks, but not as passive as Asians.

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#23 2018-03-14 12:24:18

Re: Tillerson Fired! With Cohn gone as well, the Trump Administration sane person count drops to two: Kelly and McMaster.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Oh look. More Goldilocks “just right” nonsense from baggers. Amazing how the Trump Organization is not too big and not too small. Just like whites are just the right amount of violent - not as violent as blacks, but not as passive as Asians.

So there is no violent crime in Asia?

AYRTS?

........................................................................

Pages: 1