> I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

Pages: 1

........................................................................

#1 2018-03-14 13:34:27

I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

The Democrat politician. I don't think I went beyond Wikipedia.

Isn't he sort of a "DINO"? Isn't he anti-pelosi? Isn't he much like the guy he was running against, without the religious kookiness?

Isn't he pretty much a "bagger"?

........................................................................

#2 2018-03-14 13:38:49

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

Yep. 

........................................................................

#3 2018-03-14 14:10:38

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

Tuesday’s effective tie, coming in the aftermath of Trump’s ­aggressive push for steel and aluminum tariffs that were backed by both Pennsylvania candidates ... .

Lamb’s vote total wasn’t a sporadic burst of liberal energy.

Lamb, a 33-year-old ­retired Marine and attorney with a chiseled jaw and centrist pitch.

Lamb, a polished and decidedly centrist candidate who said he is personally opposed to abortion and averse to aspects of gun ­control.

Lamb often echoed Trump’s views on trade.

He raised more money than Saccone and deftly handled questions about Pelosi, promising to oppose her in a leadership race.

"It’s that old, western Pennsylvania conservative Democrat that Lamb was able to bring back," said Patrick Caddell, a longtime Democratic pollster.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … story.html
___________________________________

Anyway, Trump could use some conservative Democrats in the House.

This "effective tie" isn't quite a disaster.

........................................................................

PA Election Result
#4 2018-03-14 14:52:20

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

I admire your rationalization son.
\

........................................................................

farter
#5 2018-03-14 14:54:58

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

This is fine because we actually won, if you look at the data and how Trump's glorious penis was situated in these rallies its a clear victory for conservative values and America and guns. So we totally won. Because this guy is going to play ball with us. Not to bad. No problems. Everything is fine. Good. Yep, MAGA.
\

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#6 2018-03-14 15:13:39

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

wrote:

The Democrat politician. I don't think I went beyond Wikipedia.

Isn't he sort of a "DINO"? Isn't he anti-pelosi? Isn't he much like the guy he was running against, without the religious kookiness?

Isn't he pretty much a "bagger"?

The other guy was clearly far more conservative. Lamb is a centrist. They used to call them “blue dog” Democrats. The other guy was a wildly insane bagger. Trump went in and supported the wildly insane bagger. The wildly insane bagger appears to have lost.

How is this good for Trump or wildly insane baggers who have been telling us that all of America loves their wildly insane bagger policies?

........................................................................

#7 2018-03-14 15:39:59

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

PA Election Result wrote:

I admire your rationalization son.
\

I want you to be enraged!
I want you to tremble in fear!
\






My politics are probably far more in line with those of the conservative Marine Democrat -- that is, his are more in line with mine -- than with the Republican religious kook who married a gook.

I just hope he doesn't feel pressured to vote with the dingbat America-haters of his party against President Trump's judicial nominees.

I suspect he'll vote to confirm them.

........................................................................

.
#8 2018-03-14 15:44:51

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

You know if The Orange Idiot hadn’t sacked Rex, the Republican would have won.

........................................................................

#9 2018-03-14 15:45:56

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

Sockpuppet wrote:

Lamb is a centrist. The other guy was a wildly insane bagger. Trump went in and supported the wildly insane bagger. The wildly insane bagger appears to have lost.

Good. Trump backed him because he was a Republican.

Better a sane conservative than a religious kook, even though the conservative is a Democrat.

I hope and suspect that the winner will vote to confirm Trump's judicial nominees. Besides the illegal aliens, that's the big issue facing the U.S.

Tariffs? I don't give a shyt. Don't they both back Trump on the piddly issues?

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#10 2018-03-14 15:46:00

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

wrote:

I want you to be enraged!
I want you to tremble in fear!
\






My politics are probably far more in line with those of the conservative Marine Democrat -- that is, his are more in line with mine -- than with the Republican religious kook who married a gook.

I just hope he doesn't feel pressured to vote with the dingbat America-haters of his party against President Trump's judicial nominees.

I suspect he'll vote to confirm them.

This was a HOUSE race not a Senate race. The House of Representatives has no say in judicial confirmations.

AYRTS? IA?

........................................................................

#11 2018-03-14 15:49:53

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

Sockpuppet wrote:

This was a HOUSE race not a Senate race.

Oh, that's right. See? I told you I don't pay attention to pop party politics.

Didn't pay an ounce of attention until it was announced that he squeaked out a win.

Barely more interesting than the Kardashians.

Do you keep up with the Kardashians?

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#12 2018-03-14 15:50:21

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

wrote:

Good. Trump backed him because he was a Republican.

Better a sane conservative than a religious kook, even though the conservative is a Democrat.

I hope and suspect that the winner will vote to confirm Trump's judicial nominees. Besides the illegal aliens, that's the big issue facing the U.S.

Tariffs? I don't give a shyt. Don't they both back Trump on the piddly issues?

Are you drunk again? Last time I destroyed you in an argument you blamed it on you being drunk. You were posting reg then. That was only a few weeks ago. I am concerned you have a drinking problem. Are you concerned?

........................................................................

#13 2018-03-14 15:55:36

Re: I only heard of this guy in PA yesterday, so I looked him up

Sockpuppet wrote:

Are you drunk again? Last time I destroyed you in an argument you blamed it on you being drunk.
\



I haven't had a drop of alcohol in thirty years. I haven't had any other sort of mind-altering substance in far longer.

There has never been a time when you won an argument against me, much less "destroyed" me in one.

You're Brian, aren't you?

........................................................................

Pages: 1