> I have entered into psychotherapy.

Pages: 1 2 3

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#1 2018-06-14 00:27:18

I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sessions start Monday.

........................................................................

#2 2018-06-14 00:28:31

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Talk with him/her about your constant need for attention...and then fuqing pay him/her for it.
Deadbeat Lardass.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#3 2018-06-14 00:29:33

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

It can be very helpful, give it a few months at least.

........................................................................

Ron_Santo_Redux
#4 2018-06-14 00:30:19

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Why do you think you need it?

........................................................................

#5 2018-06-14 00:31:33

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Ron_Santo_Redux wrote:

Why do you think you need it?

It sure wont be about diet and exercise.

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#6 2018-06-14 00:34:24

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

I think that is a good idea for anyone who is in a momentary crisis. Good luck.

I recommend Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), since it is an action oriented style that only requires a few sessions to see results. It focuses on analyzing thought patterns, and proving/disproving erroneous thoughts.

........................................................................

.
#7 2018-06-14 00:35:19

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

I suggest posting your job openings.

........................................................................

#8 2018-06-14 00:35:34

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

I think that is a good idea for anyone who is in a momentary crisis. Good luck.

I recommend Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), since it is an action oriented style that only requires a few sessions to see results. It focuses on analyzing thought patterns, and proving/disproving erroneous thoughts.

The fake doctor. Dont you know that is a crime?

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#9 2018-06-14 00:36:43

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

wrote:

The fake doctor. Dont you know that is a crime?

Go away, Charlie.

........................................................................

#10 2018-06-14 00:37:38

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Go away, Charlie.
\


Fake OLG. Fake doctor.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#11 2018-06-14 01:04:01

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

wrote:

It sure wont be about diet and exercise.

Not directly, no. But it will be discussed.

........................................................................

#12 2018-06-14 01:08:07

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

It might be illegal for them to try to cure you of your faggotry, your fascination with "blacque cawk," as you typed it a million or more times -- you or someone who was using your main moniker.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#13 2018-06-14 01:13:02

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

wrote:

It might be illegal for them to try to cure you of your faggotry, your fascination with "blacque cawk," as you typed it a million or more times -- you or someone who was using your main moniker.

I have never once typed the phrase “blacque cawk.”

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#14 2018-06-14 01:13:17

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Take fake OLG with you.

........................................................................

#15 2018-06-14 01:15:04

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

I have never once typed the phrase “blacque cawk.”

Oh, okay. Somebody always used to hijack your main moniker.

Or by "never once" do you mean millions of times.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#16 2018-06-14 01:17:27

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

wrote:

Oh, okay. Somebody always used to hijack your main moniker.

Or by "never once" do you mean millions of times.

My main moniker (Spanky) has never been hijacked either. It has never once been used to type that phrase.

........................................................................

#17 2018-06-14 01:23:25

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

My main moniker (Spanky) has never been hijacked either. It has never once been used to type that phrase.

Okay, how did you spell it?

I could probably find lots of examples of someone using your main moniker to post it if I cranked up my old XP computer, sperm-drinker.

........................................................................

#18 2018-06-14 01:24:21

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

My main moniker (Spanky) has never been hijacked either. It has never once been used to type that phrase.

Don't forget to ask him if he can prescribe you anything for being fat and being a fag, Brian.

........................................................................

Caitlyn Dolezal
#19 2018-06-14 01:24:40

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Good luck. I think you need to do something because all joking aside you are probably killing yourself, and if you want to fix your weight the solution is almost certainly going to be psychological. Yeah, I've made jokes about you weighing a quarter of a ton, but I honestly think you are basically a good person.

........................................................................

#20 2018-06-14 01:25:28

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

........................................................................

#21 2018-06-14 01:30:45

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Caitlyn Dolezal wrote:

Good luck. I think you need to do something because all joking aside you are probably killing yourself, and if you want to fix your weight the solution is almost certainly going to be psychological. Yeah, I've made jokes about you weighing a quarter of a ton, but I honestly think you are basically a good person.

Brian's weight can't be fixed. It will never be fixed because it can't be fixed. He knows it can't be fixed.

His other problems can't be fixed either.

........................................................................

.,
#22 2018-06-14 01:31:59

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Although I disagree with you on a lot of things, I've never had any problem with you. I think your hubris though makes it difficult for anyone to give you real advice - particularity if it challenges a view of the world you've adopted, or something you consider unquestionable/etched in stone.

Your thread about downsizing was probably the first break I've seen from this. I've know others who've gone through this.

........................................................................

#23 2018-06-14 01:32:00

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Caitlyn Dolezal wrote:

I honestly think you are basically a good person.

As they used to say on the innerweb, Wow. Just wow.

........................................................................

other problem
#24 2018-06-14 01:32:32

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

wrote:

His other problems can't be fixed either.

https://imgur.com/xFnPyE9

........................................................................

Ron_Santo_Redux
#25 2018-06-14 01:33:28

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2 3