> Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

........................................................................

PelvicOarfish
#1 2018-08-09 23:58:42

Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Cheeez fries are back!!!

taco-bell-cheese-fries.jpg

........................................................................

bikingbill
#2 2018-08-10 00:00:11

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Damb, that's too many calories.

Spread them calories out.

........................................................................

time is the master
#3 2018-08-10 00:12:27

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

yuck.

........................................................................

PelvicOarfish
#4 2018-08-10 00:13:07

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

bikingbill wrote:

Damb, that's too many calories.

Spread them calories out.

Calories dont matter, it is < 50 grams of carbs tho

........................................................................

bikingbill
#5 2018-08-10 00:13:39

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

PelvicOarfish wrote:

Calories dont matter, it is < 50 grams of carbs tho

........................................................................

Spanky
#6 2018-08-10 00:17:22

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Nacho fries are awesome.

........................................................................

PelvicOarfish
#7 2018-08-10 00:18:58

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

bikingbill wrote:

Carbs are the devil

Carbs cause glucose to spike, glucose causes insulin to rise, consistently raised insulin causes insulin resistance, insulin resistance causes obesity.   Science

........................................................................

Senator Bergdahl
#8 2018-08-10 00:25:10

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

I will give you this much: you don't just poison your children with that kind of garbage, you also poison yourself.

........................................................................

bikingbill
#9 2018-08-10 00:41:09

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

PelvicOarfish wrote:

Carbs are the devil

Carbs cause glucose to spike, glucose causes insulin to rise, consistently raised insulin causes insulin resistance, insulin resistance causes obesity.   Science

Pyruvate is formed during glucose metabolism and if glucose is not present, pyruvate cannot do its job in the energy process. Therefore, fat has nowhere to attach in the body’s mitochondria, which in turn slows the metabolism, and will halt or extremely lessen the body’s fat-burning capabilities.

(Trick is LOW GLYCEMIC carbs.  Sugar will fuq you up for the reasons you cite).

........................................................................

Heekee
#10 2018-08-10 00:49:27

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

bikingbill wrote:

Pyruvate is formed during glucose metabolism and if glucose is not present, pyruvate cannot do its job in the energy process. Therefore, fat has nowhere to attach in the body’s mitochondria, which in turn slows the metabolism, and will halt or extremely lessen the body’s fat-burning capabilities.

(Trick is LOW GLYCEMIC carbs.  Sugar will fuq you up for the reasons you cite).

Glucose will always be present since cells need it to run,  fat and protein are converted into it, sugar will spike glucose so high it will just be stored as fat and its a terrible fuel, its like burning kindling in a fire vs using fat (a better fuel like big wooden logs)

........................................................................

Spanky
#11 2018-08-10 00:59:10

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Lots of GEDs in nutrition science.

........................................................................

Ron_Santo_Redux
#12 2018-08-10 01:05:42

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

How are some of you people still alive with what you eat???

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#13 2018-08-10 01:07:25

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

You're supposed to get about 50% of your calories from carbs, 20% from fat, 30% from protein.

The problem is that people eat too effing much.

........................................................................

Hell_Is_Like_Newark
#14 2018-08-10 01:31:10

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

So you have joined the low carb / keto diet club?  Welcome!

........................................................................

PelvicOarfish
#15 2018-08-10 01:37:21

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Spanky wrote:

Lots of GEDs in nutrition science.

If you ate as much as you wanted while doing the following the weight would just fly off:
a) Give your body a break from food for at least 15 hours a day so insulin levels can reset ( Not eat between like  6pm and 10am )
b) Limit non fiber carbs to less than 75 grams per day

........................................................................

Senator Bergdahl
#16 2018-08-10 01:38:51

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

PelvicOarfish wrote:

If you ate as much as you wanted while doing the following the weight would just fly off:
a) Give your body a break from food for at least 15 hours a day so insulin levels can reset ( Not eat between like  6pm and 10am )
b) Limit non fiber carbs to less than 75 grams per day

Your svelte frame proves the truth in this.

........................................................................

.,
#17 2018-08-10 01:41:56

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Spanky wrote:

Lots of GEDs in nutrition science.

Yeah lots of people read shyt and it becomes "etched in stone" (remember that shyt?  )

I honestly believe there are a lot of body types, and a lot of different lifestyle considerations. Give different diets a try for 3 months - if it works roll with it, if not try something else.

........................................................................

.,
#18 2018-08-10 01:44:15

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

ps asshole - limit three hot sauces per order. You're the reason they start keeping that shyt behind the counter

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#19 2018-08-10 01:47:31

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

You're supposed to get about 50% of your calories from carbs, 20% from fat, 30% from protein.

The problem is that people eat too effing much.

Supposed to? According to whom?

........................................................................

PelvicOarfish
#20 2018-08-10 01:54:46

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Senator Bergdahl wrote:

Your svelte frame proves the truth in this.

Im down over 20 pounds

here is me seducing a layboy


ghay-bedroom-eyes.jpg

........................................................................

Hell_Is_Like_Newark
#21 2018-08-10 01:58:23

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

PelvicOarfish wrote:

Im down over 20 pounds

What time frame?

I did the first 20 in the first 5 months.  Down 40+ since then.  Got 12 more lbs to go.. which is going very slow at this point.      My weight loss slowed dramatically when I stopped exercising after the kid was born.

........................................................................

PelvicOarfish
#22 2018-08-10 02:00:52

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

., wrote:

ps asshole - limit three hot sauces per order. You're the reason they start keeping that shyt behind the counter

I used all of them though

........................................................................

SamplesBoi
#23 2018-08-10 02:09:48

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

FBAS 

PelvicOarfish wrote:

ghay-bedroom-eyes.jpg

........................................................................

SamplesBoi
#24 2018-08-10 02:10:07

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

I'm just kidding.  You look good.

........................................................................

SamplesBoi
#25 2018-08-10 02:10:35

Re: Out of Respect for Spanky's diet I limited my carb intake at Taco Bell (pic)

Heekee, did you really give up control of this BBS?  Who is in charge here now?

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2 3 4