> FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Pages: 1

........................................................................

.
#1 2018-12-05 15:37:14

FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger





........................................................................

.
#2 2018-12-05 15:39:30

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Fox "news"
\
.snood.png.

........................................................................

.
#3 2018-12-05 15:41:43

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

. wrote:

Fox "news"
\
.snood.png.
\

The truth hurts as much as your anally inflicted death sentence, doesn't it? 

........................................................................

Dindo Nuffins
#4 2018-12-05 16:29:53

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

So does this mean Trump is still going to be President, and Hillary is stillgoing to be a bitter loser?

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#5 2018-12-05 17:33:42

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Except for the fact that it is a very big deal.

The National Security Advisor might go to prison.

The Campaign Chairman? In prison.

The lawyer? Probably going to prison.


Its pretty clear now that the campaign was penetrated by Russian intelligence, that campaign finance laws were broken, and the the President, far from hiring the best people, surrounds himself with serial liars.

........................................................................

WithoutFroth
#6 2018-12-05 17:41:45

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Except for the fact that it is a very big deal.

The National Security Advisor might go to prison.

The Campaign Chairman? In prison.

The lawyer? Probably going to prison.


Its pretty clear now that the campaign was penetrated by Russian intelligence, that campaign finance laws were broken, and the the President, far from hiring the best people, surrounds himself with serial liars.

The Clinton campaign wasn't attacked by the russian though right?  RIGHT?

........................................................................

Tall Bass Turd
#7 2018-12-05 17:48:41

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Except for the fact that it is a very big deal.

The National Security Advisor might go to prison.

The Campaign Chairman? In prison.

The lawyer? Probably going to prison.


Its pretty clear now that the campaign was penetrated by Russian intelligence, that campaign finance laws were broken, and the the President, far from hiring the best people, surrounds himself with serial liars.

Sounds familiar!
\

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#8 2018-12-05 17:59:26

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

I'll have a nothing burger with cheese!

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#9 2018-12-05 18:04:00

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Except for the fact that it is a very big deal.

The National Security Advisor might go to prison.

The Campaign Chairman? In prison.

The lawyer? Probably going to prison.


Its pretty clear now that the campaign was penetrated by Russian intelligence, that campaign finance laws were broken, and the the President, far from hiring the best people, surrounds himself with serial liars.

Meanwhile your love of illegal immigrants grows and grows in the poopy state of California!

Study: More than 7-in-10 California Immigrant Households Are on Welfare

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018 … n-welfare/

........................................................................

Dindo Nuffins
#10 2018-12-05 18:56:48

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

The dems are in high gear getting ready for the impeachment hearings to begin immediately after the new congress is in session.  I assume Mueller is saving what he has for that, but I don't think his office is going to close anytime soon.   I can see the new house putting up a bill to make it a permanent oversight on whoever is in the white house, outside of the traditional 3 branches of government.  Going to be hard for that to survive a court challenge, but if obamacare can pass constitutionality by calling it a 'tax' I am sure they can find a way for Mueller to stay in business long term.

........................................................................

.
#11 2018-12-05 21:57:12

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Dindo Nuffins wrote:

The dems are in high gear getting ready for the impeachment hearings to begin immediately after the new congress is in session.  I assume Mueller is saving what he has for that, but I don't think his office is going to close anytime soon.   I can see the new house putting up a bill to make it a permanent oversight on whoever is in the white house, outside of the traditional 3 branches of government.  Going to be hard for that to survive a court challenge, but if obamacare can pass constitutionality by calling it a 'tax' I am sure they can find a way for Mueller to stay in business long term.

It doesn't need to survive a court fight.  The Senate wouldn't even take it up.  There is no way they could get it to 2/3rds in both chambers even if it did.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#12 2018-12-05 23:24:21

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Dindo Nuffins wrote:

The dems are in high gear getting ready for the impeachment hearings to begin immediately after the new congress is in session....

I don't think you will see that, but you will see actual oversight hearings, and they are likely to have a far wider scope than the Russia investigation.

........................................................................

Dindo Nuffins
#13 2018-12-05 23:39:05

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

I don't think you will see that, but you will see actual oversight hearings, and they are likely to have a far wider scope than the Russia investigation.

Easy to ignore a lot of that kind of shyt, Holder showed how to do that.

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#14 2018-12-06 00:16:10

Re: FOX: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller strikes out trying to nail Trump – Flynn sentencing memo is a big nothingburger

Trump has a phone and a pen. 

........................................................................

Pages: 1