> Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#1 2019-01-11 17:34:40

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

........................................................................

Dindo Nuffins
#2 2019-01-11 17:45:56

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Hillary is so fuqing pissed off about this   

........................................................................

.,
#3 2019-01-11 17:46:48

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Dindo Nuffins wrote:

Hillary is so fuqing pissed off about this   

Another nomination

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#4 2019-01-11 17:57:03

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

You can be 169% sure that the Dems will impeach Trump just to keep him from nominating another Supreme Court Justice.

Bookmark this thread!

........................................................................

Dot5
#5 2019-01-11 18:08:36

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Tashfiend Garlique wrote:

You can be 169% sure that the Dems will impeach Trump just to keep him from nominating another Supreme Court Justice.

Bookmark this thread!

Between that and covering for their latest brain-damaged commiqunt, the demoncrats are going to be very very busy.

........................................................................

Cumbnutz
#6 2019-01-11 18:12:23

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Weekend at RBGs

........................................................................

.,
#7 2019-01-11 18:14:18

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Cumbnutz wrote:

Weekend at RBGs



.wgb.gif.

........................................................................

Dindo Nuffins
#8 2019-01-11 18:29:14

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

They say she is "working from home" 

Do they really think people believe bullshyt like that?

........................................................................

Dot5
#9 2019-01-11 18:33:06

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Dindo Nuffins wrote:

They say she is "working from home" 

Do they really think people believe bullshyt like that?

Of course they do.
\


The only work she's doing is lifting her hips enough for the nurse's aid to change her diaper.

........................................................................

Dindo Nuffins
#10 2019-01-11 18:44:34

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

I bet the dems are putting a shytload of pressure on Mueller - it is a race between him bringing them enough to impeach and the docs keeping her alive just long enough to keep Trump from naming her replacement. 

But I suspect Pence would name an even more conservative judge than Trump!

........................................................................

Jack Mehoff
#11 2019-01-11 21:27:28

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Dindo Nuffins wrote:

I bet the dems are putting a shytload of pressure on Mueller - it is a race between him bringing them enough to impeach and the docs keeping her alive just long enough to keep Trump from naming her replacement. 

But I suspect Pence would name an even more conservative judge than Trump!

^^^ THIS ^^^

First, too many dumbasses who don't understand what impeachment actually means.  The House can vote to impeach Trump, but it's meaningless.   There aren't enough votes in the Senate to actually remove Trump from office.  Just like when the Republicans impeached Clinton.

Second, be careful what you wish for.  Even if Trump was removed from office, Pence becomes president.  He is an experienced politician -- former governor and former congressman.  And, he's a legitimate hardcore conservative, not a RINO pretender like Trump.


https://i.imgur.com/diajBdp.jpg

........................................................................

Dindo Nuffins
#12 2019-01-11 21:30:58

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

Jack Mehoff wrote:

^^^ THIS ^^^

First, too many dumbasses who don't understand what impeachment actually means.  The House can vote to impeach Trump, but it's meaningless.   There aren't enough votes in the Senate to actually remove Trump from office.  Just like when the Republicans impeached Clinton.

Second, be careful what you wish for.  Even if Trump was removed from office, Pence becomes president.  He is an experienced politician -- former governor and former congressman.  And, he's a legitimate hardcore conservative, not a RINO pretender like Trump.


https://i.imgur.com/diajBdp.jpg

Also, the Senate has to hold a formal trial, and the impeached person has the benefit of doubt and right to defend themselves and confront their accuser, and all the other things that go along with being an American.  Then the full senate has to vote to convict.  Only THEN do they hold ANOTHER vote to remove, if they decide to even hold the vote.

........................................................................

Suck it Liberals!
#13 2019-01-11 21:35:32

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

RBG has been in Trump's freezer for over a week... wrote:



QUNT!!!

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#14 2019-01-11 21:51:25

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, goes missing from Supreme Court. Is it time to end life tenure?

........................................................................

Pages: 1