> sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Pages: 1 2 3

........................................................................

Spanky
#1 2019-02-09 23:32:41

sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

She didn't want to buy anything to organize the pantry because she "isn't ready yet." Instead she wants to pack everything back in just the way it was before. So it will be a total mess for who knows how long.

Very disrespectful to me. Shows no appreciation for the thought and effort I put into building something that can make the pantry a lot better organized than it was before.

We left the store without buying anything.

She said I looked so mad that it reminded her of the actor that played Andrew Cunanan on "The Assassination of Gianni Versace."

........................................................................

.
#2 2019-02-09 23:36:32

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Surely she would think it ROOD for her boulbie to post private business here. 

........................................................................

Spanky
#3 2019-02-09 23:45:02

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

. wrote:

Surely she would think it ROOD for her boulbie to post private business here. 

I never talk bad about her. But when I was on vacation I heard her talking to her sisters and friends and she spends a lot of time complaining about me. This is about the same level.

........................................................................

time is the master
#4 2019-02-09 23:49:36

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

not very appreciative of your bespoke ultra lux closet with shelves.

you should have a trifecta tonight!!!!

........................................................................

Spanky
#5 2019-02-09 23:51:22

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

time is the master wrote:

not very appreciative of your bespoke ultra lux closet with shelves.

you should have a trifecta tonight!!!!

I am very tempted to eat out of anger. I am really having to control my urges to not do it.

........................................................................

farter
#6 2019-02-09 23:54:41

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Wow, who fuqing cares?

........................................................................

.
#7 2019-02-09 23:57:59

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

farter wrote:

Wow, who fuqing cares?

  hi L0ri

........................................................................

.
#8 2019-02-09 23:58:53

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

CHET will paypal $500 for surveillance video of these two having a huge fight in the Container Store.

........................................................................

.
#9 2019-02-10 00:11:05

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Translation: She's angry you tried to have sex with her and that you have never given her a satisfying orgasm.

........................................................................

.,
#10 2019-02-10 00:37:51

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

I'll take a less hateful and more analytical response to your post - particularly because I've become a pretty hardcore organization person.

I agree with you. It's best to start experimenting with doing better organization. It TAKES TIME - trust me. The size of the bins, width, length, clear/not clear?, lid type, thickness/durability(i.e. weight), style, color, etc. Seriously some bins can even be sub bins into a larger bin, to hold things like clips, screws or whatever.

People are generally resistant to change - hopefully you can negotiate with her to try some options.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#11 2019-02-10 00:47:26

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

., wrote:

I'll take a less hateful and more analytical response to your post - particularly because I've become a pretty hardcore organization person.

I agree with you. It's best to start experimenting with doing better organization. It TAKES TIME - trust me. The size of the bins, width, length, clear/not clear?, lid type, thickness/durability(i.e. weight), style, color, etc. Seriously some bins can even be sub bins into a larger bin, to hold things like clips, screws or whatever.

People are generally resistant to change - hopefully you can negotiate with her to try some options.

I am an OCD organization freak. It’s clear as day to me what needs to be done.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#12 2019-02-10 00:57:29

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Its so bizarre that the word sub doesn't work across schlomo's bullshyt.

........................................................................

Garry_Renker
#13 2019-02-10 01:05:15

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

WOW, another episode of "Shyt that never happened" featuring the Bartlett Sockpuppet Theatre Company.

........................................................................

.,
#14 2019-02-10 01:18:42

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Its so bizarre that the word sub doesn't work across schlomo's bullshyt.

fix the fuqing search you sub-idiot

........................................................................

Spanky
#15 2019-02-10 01:30:18

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Garry_Renker wrote:

WOW, another episode of "Shyt that never happened" featuring the Bartlett Sockpuppet Theatre Company.

Yes, I lied to make myself look bad.

........................................................................

.,
#16 2019-02-10 01:55:16

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Spanky wrote:

Yes, I lied to make myself look bad.

This was clearly laziness and sub-par writing ability on your part.

To make things look real, you really need to own the story. you need to get really wild - like maybe you got mugged at the container store?

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#17 2019-02-10 02:54:01

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

You're both qunts.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#18 2019-02-10 02:57:45

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

RockHardConservative wrote:

You're both qunts.

You want to eat my ass.

........................................................................

.,
#19 2019-02-10 03:02:25

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Sockpuppet wrote:

You want to eat my ass.

........................................................................

BritneySpearsPussy
#20 2019-02-10 03:40:47

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Sweet Pea = SP = Shyt Pig


That was very Freudian of you Brian.
                  \
                 

........................................................................

.
#21 2019-02-10 11:12:56

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Sockpuppet wrote:

I am an OCD organization freak. It’s clear as day to me what needs to be done.

It's also clear to her: Divorce your a fat ass and get a boy toy to get her pregnant before she's an invalid or too old.

Oh you meant fuq around endlessly with your shelves?

Yes, that's what wives want.

........................................................................

BritneySpearsPussy
#22 2019-02-10 11:38:05

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

. wrote:

It's also clear to her: Divorce your a fat ass and get a boy toy to get her pregnant before she's an invalid or too old.

Oh you meant fuq around endlessly with your shelves?

Yes, that's what wives want.

Brian knows nothing about women, for obvious reasons. Imagine how embarrassing it must be for her to be seen with someone who looks like
him, not to mention having your friends find out that you're married to this fat ass.  It's completely humiliating.

........................................................................

BritneySpearsPussy
#23 2019-02-10 11:39:15

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

. wrote:

It's also clear to her: Divorce your a fat ass and get a boy toy to get her pregnant before she's an invalid or too old.

Oh you meant fuq around endlessly with your shelves?

Yes, that's what wives want.

Brian knows nothing about women, for obvious reasons. Imagine how embarrassing it must be for her to be seen with someone who looks like him, not to mention having your friends find out that you're married to this fat ass.  It's completely humiliating.

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#24 2019-02-10 12:32:42

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

Spanky wrote:

She didn't want to buy anything to organize the pantry because she "isn't ready yet." Instead she wants to pack everything back in just the way it was before. So it will be a total mess for who knows how long.

Very disrespectful to me. Shows no appreciation for the thought and effort I put into building something that can make the pantry a lot better organized than it was before.

We left the store without buying anything.

She said I looked so mad that it reminded her of the actor that played Andrew Cunanan on "The Assassination of Gianni Versace."

Your a gay psychopath so she is right.

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#25 2019-02-10 12:37:37

Re: sweetpea And I Got In A Huge Fight At The Container Store

SP HAS NO RESPECT FOR HIM ANYMORE. DIVOURCE IS IN THE CARDS.

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2 3