> Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Pages: 1 2

........................................................................

Spanky
#1 2019-04-14 18:38:37

Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

........................................................................

Garry_Renker
#2 2019-04-14 18:40:24

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Obese much?

........................................................................

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis
#3 2019-04-14 18:40:35

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Boise is a racist shythole.

........................................................................

Ron_Santo_Redux
#4 2019-04-14 19:21:41

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Maybe one day their jokes will actually be funny again...


........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#5 2019-04-14 20:20:42

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis wrote:

Boise is a racist shythole.

Yes it is.  You and your kind should stay the fuq away.

........................................................................

Spanky
#6 2019-04-14 21:59:22

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Tom Leykis wrote:

Yes it is.  You and your kind should stay the fuq away.

No, Tom. We are going to come and rescue you and your fellow citizens by making you more liberal and tolerant.

........................................................................

Ron_Santo_Redux
#7 2019-04-14 22:03:28

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Spanky wrote:

No, Tom. We are going to come and rescue you and your fellow citizens by making you more liberal and tolerant.

.cage_laugh.gif.

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#8 2019-04-15 00:01:12

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Tom Leykis wrote:

Yes it is.  You and your kind should stay the fuq away.

But San Francisco has a few things that Boise doesn't and that's shyt on the sidewalk, passed out homeless druggies and contaminated syringes all over the place.

What they need to do to reclaim the city is place a bounty on the heads of homeless lazy fuqs.

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#9 2019-04-15 00:03:12

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Spanky wrote:

No, Tom. We are going to come and rescue you and your fellow citizens by making you more liberal and tolerant.

We?  Who's we?

You and your pigwife?

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#10 2019-04-15 00:35:25

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Diarrhetrius Brown wrote:

But San Francisco has a few things that Boise doesn't and that's shyt on the sidewalk, passed out homeless druggies and contaminated syringes all over the place.

What they need to do to reclaim the city is place a bounty on the heads of homeless lazy fuqs.

That's not going to happen until we win the civil war.  Then it will happen instantly.

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#11 2019-04-15 00:51:44

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Spanky wrote:

No, Tom. We are going to come and rescue you and your fellow citizens by making you more liberal and tolerant.

Bring lots of Kevlar.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#12 2019-04-15 01:29:11

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Tashfiend Garlique wrote:

We?  Who's we?

You and your pigwife?

Well, I did see a C-130 coming in lately, so his arrival IS possible.  Being welcome at my front door?  Not likely.

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#13 2019-04-15 01:41:14

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Spanky wrote:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-travel-expert-carrie-krum-on-spring-break/3939473

NY libs hate small town America.

This means they also hate Bartlett.

........................................................................

.
#14 2019-04-15 01:51:50

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Universal_Asshole wrote:

NY libs hate small town America.

This means they also hate Bartlett.

Spanky represents literally everything coastal libs hate: midwest dwelling, pickup truck driving, super obese, no education, massive debt...

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#15 2019-04-15 02:00:43

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

. wrote:

Spanky represents literally everything coastal libs hate: midwest dwelling, pickup truck driving, super obese, no education, massive debt...

Has any of this dawned on him?

........................................................................

.
#16 2019-04-15 02:07:18

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Universal_Asshole wrote:

Has any of this dawned on him?

Ah votid fer Hillery so dey thinks ah'm one of dehr own.
    \


oink oink!  [FART]
   \

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#17 2019-04-15 02:48:26

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

. wrote:

Ah votid fer Hillery so dey thinks ah'm one of dehr own.
    \


oink oink!  [FART]
   \

Remember when Spanky stated a redneck-bashing thread and it got turned around on him?

........................................................................

Spanky
#18 2019-04-15 03:50:13

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Universal_Asshole wrote:

Remember when Spanky stated a redneck-bashing thread and it got turned around on him?

Never happened.

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#19 2019-04-15 05:35:43

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Spanky wrote:

Never happened.

Oh yes, it happened.

Face it, Spanks, you're a redneck.

........................................................................

Bartlett Pear
#20 2019-04-15 12:26:23

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Spanky wrote:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-travel-expert-carrie-krum-on-spring-break/3939473

Sorry, we can't play this video in its intended experience because we're unable to load the accompanying message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and try loading the page again.

........................................................................

Tall Bass Turd
#21 2019-04-15 12:31:41

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Tashfiend Garlique wrote:

We?  Who's we?

You and your pigwife?

She could easily be mistaken for livestock. Probably should stay away.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#22 2019-04-15 13:05:19

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Tall Bass Turd wrote:

She could easily be mistaken for livestock. Probably should stay away.

In Idaho, livestock DOES have the right of way on all roads.  But the packs of wild dingo dogs do hunt down liberals and eat them.  They prefer the big ones, because they're easier to catch and more tasty.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#23 2019-04-15 13:08:45

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Bartlett Pear wrote:

Sorry, we can't play this video in its intended experience because we're unable to load the accompanying message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and try loading the page again.

You didn't miss much.  It was pretty lame, but the mere mention of Boise gets Spanky all stimulated.

........................................................................

Bartlett Pear
#24 2019-04-15 14:02:00

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

Tom Leykis wrote:

You didn't miss much.  It was pretty lame, but the mere mention of Boise gets Spanky all stimulated.

Stimulated

........................................................................

#25 2019-04-15 14:12:35

Re: Boise Was The Butt Of A Joke During SNL's Weekend Update Last Night

. wrote:

Spanky represents literally everything coastal libs hate: midwest dwelling, pickup truck driving, super obese, no education, massive debt...

.roadhog.jpg.

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2