> Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Spanky
#1 2020-10-18 18:14:20

Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

What does your Jesus say about that?

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#2 2020-10-18 18:15:12

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

You should bring that question up in your politics and religion group.

Then record the reaction and post it on CI lol

........................................................................

Spanky
#3 2020-10-18 18:15:56

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

You should bring that question up in your politics and religion group.

Then record the reaction and post it on CI lol

lol

........................................................................

MonotremeMinister
#4 2020-10-18 18:18:45

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

lol

No, I did not have pre-marital sex, now look at me sadwave

........................................................................

Spanky
#5 2020-10-18 18:36:29

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

MonotremeMinister wrote:

No, I did not have pre-marital sex

troll

........................................................................

MonotremeMinister
#6 2020-10-18 18:43:06

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

Spanky wrote:

troll

Its true, a lot of people who grow up bible thumpers are beta

........................................................................

Spanky
#7 2020-10-18 18:54:47

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

MonotremeMinister wrote:

Its true, a lot of people who grow up bible thumpers are beta

Can't tell if you are trolling or not.

Are you serious that both you and Sheekee virgins when you got married?

........................................................................

MonotremeMinister
#8 2020-10-18 18:56:34

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

Spanky wrote:

Can't tell if you are trolling or not.

Are you serious that both you and Sheekee virgins when you got married?

yea, we were still pretty young.  Im the bible thumping circles the guys are much more often the virgins though lol

........................................................................

Spanky
#9 2020-10-18 18:58:48

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

MonotremeMinister wrote:

yea, we were still pretty young.  Im the bible thumping circles the guys are much more often the virgins though lol

stunned

Crazy. I think you were like early 20s? I guess that is why Xtians get married so young - sexy time becomes available!

........................................................................

MonotremeMinister
#10 2020-10-18 19:00:31

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

Spanky wrote:

stunned

Crazy. I think you were like early 20s? I guess that is why Xtians get married so young - sexy time becomes available!

yea, it was a long time ago, certainly more rare nowadays especially among the females, a lot of them lie about it though lol

........................................................................

Spanky
#11 2020-10-18 19:16:50

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

MonotremeMinister wrote:

yea, it was a long time ago, certainly more rare nowadays especially among the females, a lot of them lie about it though lol

CIWorks_32737684.png

........................................................................

MonotremeMinister
#12 2020-10-18 19:20:40

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

Thats about right, If I knew how infrequent intimacy would be after being married maybe I would have done things differently as a youth beta

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#13 2020-10-18 23:19:51

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

What you do is put one penny in a bowl ever time you have sex from the first date to your fifth marriage anniversary.

From here you take a penny out every time you have sex knowing you will never run out of money.

At 76 sex is no longer important.

........................................................................

PelvicOarfish
#14 2020-10-18 23:27:26

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

Diarrhetrius Brown wrote:

What you do is put one penny in a bowl ever time you have sex from the first date to your fifth marriage anniversary.

From here you take a penny out every time you have sex knowing you will never run out of money.

At 76 sex is no longer important.

I would have less than 50 cents lol

see the problem with a guy neglected and  suppressed all your life is you end up being a closet pervert obsessed with blaque cawk lol

........................................................................

#15 2020-10-19 01:12:40

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

incel

snicker

........................................................................

#16 2020-10-19 01:13:39

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

PelvicOarfish wrote:

I would have less than 50 cents lol

see the problem with a guy neglected and  suppressed all your life is you end up being a closet pervert obsessed with blaque cawk lol

You have a giant dong. Find a woman with a bigger vagina. They exist.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#17 2020-10-19 01:20:41

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

wrote:

You have a giant dong. Find a woman with a bigger vagina. They exist.

Post reg, Spanky.

........................................................................

#18 2020-10-19 02:41:59

Re: Heekee: Do You Think God Punishes People Who Have Pre-Marital Sex By Removing Sex From Their Lives Once They Are Married?

That large flat line covers most red boarders.

........................................................................

Pages: 1