> What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

........................................................................

#26 2020-11-20 20:59:01

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

I am going, but I am ordering Chinese food for myself and having it delivered. I hate my family, so if they get COVID no big loss.

........................................................................

Yellow Piss on Trump
#27 2020-11-20 21:00:35

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Tom Leykis wrote:

This is not the year for holiday travel.  My wife was going to visit her mother, but China Flu crept into the nursing home and all visits are off.  Cases are up, hospitalizations are up, deaths are up. 

It's a stay at home year.

BIDEN WILL MAKE THINGS BETTER, DICK SUCKER.
_____________________biden682081_n.jpg

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#28 2020-11-20 21:09:44

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Yellow Piss on Trump wrote:

BIDEN WILL MAKE THINGS BETTER, DICK SUCKER.
_____________________biden682081_n.jpg

lol

........................................................................

#29 2020-11-20 21:41:15

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Spanky wrote:

Disgusting. Thanksgiving food is absolutely vile.

You are edgy as fuq Spanky.

I like how you take a cultural norm and reject it.  Such a rebel.

........................................................................

Spanky
#30 2020-11-20 22:06:21

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Diarrhetrius Brown wrote:

At home just wife and myself.  That's it.

Small turkey breast.

Turkey breast is acceptable.

........................................................................

Spanky
#31 2020-11-20 22:07:23

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

wrote:

You are edgy as fuq Spanky.

I like how you take a cultural norm and reject it.  Such a rebel.

I like how you accept a cultural norm as a norm just because it is a norm instead of thinking for yourself.

It explains why you are a Trump supporter.

........................................................................

#32 2020-11-20 22:07:32

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Full on turkey dinner, sides, with apple dumplings.  fatbanana

........................................................................

Extremechick
#33 2020-11-20 22:12:57

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Where is my invite?

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

I will be fixing a very simple but festive meal for myself:

1. Phil's famous onion dip
2. Phil's famous holiday cider
3. Baked or sauteed fish (depends on what kind of fish I can find)
4. Red lentils with clarified butter
5. Basmati rice
6. pecan rum pie
7. alcohol (later)

And I will be making asiago cheese!!!

cheesehead

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#34 2020-11-20 22:46:28

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Extremechick wrote:

Where is my invite?

hmmm

........................................................................

#35 2020-11-20 22:57:07

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Spanky wrote:

I like how you accept a cultural norm as a norm just because it is a norm instead of thinking for yourself.

It explains why you are a Trump supporter.

edgy.png

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#36 2020-11-20 23:47:48

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

wrote:

edgy.png

Should be an emote lol

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#37 2020-11-21 01:49:25

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

My wife heard about a local family who, because of China Flu unemployment, was unable to afford a Thanksgiving dinner.  She went out today and bought them one, then took it to their door.  She left everything there, except her identity.

Additional score:  She bought us a supply to add to our gravy stash. 

Turkeys are in plentiful supply.  A ten pound bag of potatoes is $2.58.   Total investment: $60.   My wife is a saint.

........................................................................

Yellow Piss on Trump
#38 2020-11-21 02:38:00

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Tom Leykis wrote:

This is not the year for holiday travel.  My wife was going to visit her mother, but China Flu crept into the nursing home and all visits are off.  Cases are up, hospitalizations are up, deaths are up. 

It's a stay at home year.

Biden won, bitch.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#39 2020-11-21 02:42:22

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Yellow Piss on Trump wrote:

Biden won, bitch.

Your comment reveals your intelligence,  Begone, scum.

........................................................................

Yellow Piss on Trump
#40 2020-11-21 03:00:19

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Tom Leykis wrote:

Your comment reveals your intelligence,  Begone, scum.

A senile Diaper shytting moron just tried to insult my intelligence. I really lose sleep over that one.
trump-for-prison-bitch-bandana.jpg

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#41 2020-11-21 03:20:31

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

fuqoff  giantdancingpickle

........................................................................

PelvicOarfish
#42 2020-11-21 04:06:46

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Tom Leykis wrote:

My wife heard about a local family who, because of China Flu unemployment, was unable to afford a Thanksgiving dinner.  She went out today and bought them one, then took it to their door.  She left everything there, except her identity.

Additional score:  She bought us a supply to add to our gravy stash. 

Turkeys are in plentiful supply.  A ten pound bag of potatoes is $2.58.   Total investment: $60.   My wife is a saint.

omg you are so generous!! notworthyrichscum

next time pay their rent for a year and then we will be impressed, you can afford it attentionwhore

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#43 2020-11-21 05:28:11

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

PelvicOarfish wrote:

omg you are so generous!! notworthyrichscum

next time pay their rent for a year and then we will be impressed, you can afford it attentionwhore

Is he bragging about giving someone $60? lol

I’ve probably given $5,000 to various homeless people over the year. One time, not too long ago, I just reached into my pocket and gave the guy everything I had. No idea how much it was, but probably $100+.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#44 2020-11-21 05:49:41

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Sockpuppet wrote:

Is he bragging about giving someone $60? lol

I’ve probably given $5,000 to various homeless people over the year. One time, not too long ago, I just reached into my pocket and gave the guy everything I had. No idea how much it was, but probably $100+.

I have to say, I never do that.

I always suppose that people begging for money are actually scammers. There are well documented cases of this, people who follow beggers home at the end of the day to their nice apartments.

That doesn't mean I won't give practical help. If someone in the morning needs coffee, I'll buy them a cup and a donut.

........................................................................

dEUCE
#45 2020-11-21 11:11:05

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

wrote:

Our childhood "Thanksgiving House" (45 miles away) was torn down a few years ago. It was built by my grandfather and great uncle (who lived there), a beautiful home on a large piece of property. Huge moldings all over the house and a large staircase, all built of hardwoods. Stained glass window. HUGE Thanksgiving and Memorial Day extended family get-togethers at that place. The house was a part of the family.

Now the land is occupied by several McMantions, crammed in shoulder-to-shoulder.

Things change.

1.McMansions
2. .shoulder-to-shoulder. Verbotten. A 9-11-2001 adaptation of the hit single side-by-side.
3.Things change; crybaby.

........................................................................

dUECE
#46 2020-11-21 11:16:52

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

I'm going a different route.  Travel to shelter, adopt a mastiff with brain damage, place at door to collect unwanted food 'gifts' from usual suspect zombies.

........................................................................

#47 2020-11-21 15:16:40

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

dEUCE wrote:

1.McMansions
2. .shoulder-to-shoulder. Verbotten. A 9-11-2001 adaptation of the hit single side-by-side.
3.Things change; crybaby.
\
insanerepuke

Once again, blowjob trader, you have me wondering what point you're trying to make.

shrug lol

........................................................................

#48 2020-11-21 17:11:52

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

wrote:

Once again, blowjob trader, you have me wondering what point you're trying to make.

shrug lol

Someone did him a great disservice telling him he had a high IQ.

lol

........................................................................

#49 2020-11-21 17:57:01

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

I love how everyone thinks they are a culinary genius, by baking a turkey.

I put it in the oven at 350F till it was done, only called the hotline twice!
\
winner

........................................................................

Spanky
#50 2020-11-21 18:06:26

Re: What are your Thanksgiving plans?

wrote:

I love how everyone thinks they are a culinary genius, by baking a turkey.

I put it in the oven at 350F till it was done, only called the hotline twice!
\
winner

lol

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5