> YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

Pages: 1 2

........................................................................

#26 2021-01-14 04:01:51

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Sure there were.

Here is a record of one of the post election challenges in Arizona. You can see that there was a hearing, and testimony was introduced. You can then see in the order how the court evaluated it.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-cont … rder-2.pdf

Fake news. The word "democracy" is in the URL.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#27 2021-01-14 04:02:33

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

wrote:

Isn't it time we had an intervention for Tom? He's clearly in pain and can't think straight.

He needs to be involuntarily committed as he is suffering from delusions and is willing to harm others as a result of his delusion. No different than if he said dogs were telling him to kill people.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#28 2021-01-14 04:05:00

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

Tom Leykis wrote:

They let corruption stand.  This corrupt election was stolen.  Suitcases of votes counted, after everyone was told to "go home, no more votes will be counted tonight".  Having worked elections before, ballots DO NOT come in suitcases, they come in sealed ballot boxes. 

This was corrupt.

Never happened. You won’t be convinced otherwise though. So time to commit you for having delusional thoughts.

........................................................................

#29 2021-01-14 04:12:34

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

Sockpuppet wrote:

Never happened. You won’t be convinced otherwise though. So time to commit you for having delusional thoughts.

Hey, you guys got away with it.  You should be happy!   Now lets see if your boy can rebuild our economy and get americans back to work.

........................................................................

#30 2021-01-14 04:42:17

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Sure there were.

Here is a record of one of the post election challenges in Arizona. You can see that there was a hearing, and testimony was introduced. You can then see in the order how the court evaluated it.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-cont … rder-2.pdf

Phil, do not confuse Tom with real world facts, it makes his pinhead hurt.

........................................................................

KarlMarx
#31 2021-01-14 04:46:00

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

all elections are fraudulent under capitalism, comrades

........................................................................

#32 2021-01-14 04:46:12

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

wrote:

Phil, do not confuse Tom with real world facts, it makes his pinhead hurt.

Tom must know he is below the median in intelligence. Phil has consistently proven mastery of the facts. Tom needs to trust his intellectual betters and stay in his lane.

........................................................................

#33 2021-01-14 16:19:57

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

OMG! Surely you meant a fabulous mink stole?

........................................................................

#34 2021-01-14 16:21:58

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

wrote:

Tom must know he is below the median in intelligence. Phil has consistently proven mastery of the facts. Tom needs to trust his intellectual betters and stay in his lane.

Dunning–Kruger effect. Tom is so stupid he doesn't realize he's stupid.

It was all election fraud! Because the YouTube said so!
\
insanerepuke

........................................................................

anon user #3
#35 2021-01-14 16:23:09

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

I'm not watching a video for this.  Put it in writing.

........................................................................

#36 2021-01-14 16:26:47

Re: YES!!! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW? HERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!

anon user #3 wrote:

I'm not watching a video for this.  Put it in writing.

Dogs from outer space teleported fake ballots into election offices, thereby throwing the election in favor of Biden

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2