> Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#1 2017-04-21 16:58:30

Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

........................................................................

#2 2017-04-21 17:04:43

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

Sockpuppet wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/04/20/please-dont-get-it-starbucks-barista-flips-out-over-unicorn-frappuccino/

Democracy dies in the darkness.

........................................................................

#3 2017-04-21 17:41:00

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

“Please don’t get it!” he said in the video. “I have unicorn crap all in my hair and on my nose. I have never been so stressed out in my entire life.”

........................................................................

Spanky
#4 2017-04-21 18:19:46

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

“Please don’t get it!” he said in the video. “I have unicorn crap all in my hair and on my nose. I have never been so stressed out in my entire life.”

I told Lori she should get one earlier in the week. Not sure if she ever did.

........................................................................

#5 2017-04-21 18:27:56

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

Six years of gender studies and they treat me like this
\
.geny3.gif.

........................................................................

#6 2017-04-21 18:35:27

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

Spanky wrote:

I told Lori she should get one earlier in the week. Not sure if she ever did.

60mg of sugar - sounds about right for you

........................................................................

WILFORD RIDES AGAIN
#7 2017-04-23 21:21:04

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

........................................................................

Ron_Santo_Redux
#8 2017-04-23 21:24:14

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

WILFORD RIDES AGAIN wrote:

.unicornfrap.jpg.

........................................................................

#9 2017-04-23 21:24:33

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

4 days ago called and wants it story back

........................................................................

#10 2017-04-23 21:32:17

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

4 dayth ago called and wanth it thory back

\
.stewart.gif.

........................................................................

#11 2017-04-23 23:44:00

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

Spanky wrote:

I told Lori she should get one earlier in the week. Not sure if she ever did.

That's a very loving husband thing to do for his morbidly obese wife with MS and diabetes.

........................................................................

#12 Yesterday 00:02:47

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

That's a very loving husband thing to do for his morbidly obese wife with MS and diabetes.

In Brian's mind, the claim that sugar has any relationship to those conditions is junk science. He's smarter than all those nutritionists, despite the inconvenient fact that they are in great health and he looks like a beanbag with hands.

........................................................................

#13 Yesterday 00:05:04

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

In Brian's mind, the claim that sugar has any relationship to those conditions is junk science. He's smarter than all those nutritionists, despite the inconvenient fact that they are in great health and he looks like a beanbag with hands.



My online diet is substantially true.

........................................................................

#14 Yesterday 00:56:37

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

I don't even like them, but I hate the whiny millenial baristas even more, so I've ordered 3, so far!

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#15 Yesterday 01:30:40

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

I don't even like them, but I hate the whiny millenial baristas even more, so I've ordered 3, so far!

Why do they call them Baristas when the truth is they're nothing more than fast food operators not unlike McDonald's?

........................................................................

#16 Yesterday 02:05:42

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

I don't even like them, but I hate the whiny millenial baristas even more, so I've ordered 3, so far!

I buy a dozen a day but space them out over an hour. Then I just dump them out in the parking lot.
\

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#17 Yesterday 02:34:36

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

Democracy dies in the darkness.

Good thing we're a Constitutional Republic. 

Washington Compost

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#18 Yesterday 02:37:39

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

he looks like a beanbag with hands.

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#19 Yesterday 02:38:55

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

Diarrhetrius Brown wrote:

Why do they call them Baristas when the truth is they're nothing more than fast food operators not unlike McDonald's?

I replaced them with a Keurig.  If I'm going to drink shytty coffee I'm going to do it on my terms.

........................................................................

.
#20 Yesterday 04:32:37

Re: Starbucks barista snowflakes get major sad over having to make Unicorn Frappacino: "this was worst day of my life"

wrote:

I buy a dozen a day but space them out over an hour. Then I just dump them out in the parking lot.
\

........................................................................

Pages: 1