> I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

Pages: 1

........................................................................

TINKERBELL
#1 2017-08-13 02:14:36

I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

Tomorrow.

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#2 2017-08-13 02:20:56

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

He feared for his life. 

........................................................................

TINKERBELL
#3 2017-08-13 02:24:01

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

RockHardConservative wrote:

He feared for his life. 

Even if he didnt, what kind of "people" start beating up a car that's not doing anything? Rational? Civilized? Socially aware and consciousness?  None of these, liberals is your answer.

........................................................................

#4 2017-08-13 02:34:45

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

TINKERBELL wrote:

Tomorrow.

Figures an uneducated ex con would stick up for murdering filth

........................................................................

#5 2017-08-13 02:44:51

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

wrote:

Figures an uneducated ex con would stick up for murdering filth
\
.tearsblood.png.

........................................................................

TINKERBELL
#6 2017-08-13 02:46:36

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

wrote:

Figures an uneducated ex con would stick up for murdering filth

Some of us just believe in innocence till proven guilty. He's being tried and convicted in the media right now. Which is wrong and unamerican.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#7 2017-08-13 02:54:01

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

TINKERBELL wrote:

Some of us just believe in innocence till proven guilty. He's being tried and convicted in the media right now. Which is wrong and unamerican.

There WERE two cars on the road ahead of him, so the road was technically still open.  Still, from what I saw of the videos so far, that guy doesn't want me on his jury. 

You can lose control and cause an accident, but the jackrabbiting in reverse to get away says it wasn't an accident, to me.

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#8 2017-08-13 03:48:24

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

Tom Leykis wrote:

There WERE two cars on the road ahead of him, so the road was technically still open.  Still, from what I saw of the videos so far, that guy doesn't want me on his jury. 

You can lose control and cause an accident, but the jackrabbiting in reverse to get away says it wasn't an accident, to me.

He had to back up to get away from the crowd.    I'd love to be on the jury; not guilty.

........................................................................

#9 2017-08-13 03:50:11

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

RockHardConservative wrote:

He had to back up to get away from the crowd.    I'd love to be on the jury; not guilty.



The libfilth are shyt, you must acquit!

........................................................................

#10 2017-08-13 05:58:15

Re: I'm gonna start a go fund me account for the drivers defense team.

Tom Leykis wrote:

There WERE two cars on the road ahead of him, so the road was technically still open.  Still, from what I saw of the videos so far, that guy doesn't want me on his jury. 

You can lose control and cause an accident, but the jackrabbiting in reverse to get away says it wasn't an accident, to me.

I agreed until I saw this latest video. He had to back up, even before the car stopped, he was attacked by a guy with a baseball bat taking out his passenger window even before he stopped. Then, as he was stopped, an entire crowd carrying bats and weapons ran up behind the car and started attacking it. There was no way he could stay there, he had to get out.

I can't see how he could end up in this position in the first place without it being intentional, though. There was shyt thrown at his car but still.

........................................................................

Pages: 1