> Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#1 2017-12-07 02:37:46

Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Did Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock photobomb a couple just hours before committing the worst mass shooting in U.S. history?

That's what it looks like according to this photo obtained by the John and Ken Show.  The couple, whose faces are covered by emojis, were visiting Salt Lake City, Utah from Mesa, Arizona, and were returning back home through Las Vegas. 

They stopped at a Taco Bell on the Las Vegas strip for a bite to eat. And since it was their first time in Vegas, the couple took a photo.

The woman in the photo showed the selfie to her father and he recognized the man in the background as Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock.

The FBI has confirmed that the man in the photo is Paddock, according to the source who sent us the photo. The source also says that the picture was taken just 2 1/2 hours before the shooting.

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/201 … -shooting/

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#2 2017-12-07 03:55:55

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Taco Bell has killer tacos.

Get it?

........................................................................

#3 2017-12-07 04:10:59

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

........................................................................

#4 2017-12-07 04:12:16

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Surprised this story is being allowed back in the news. They've worked hard to ignore it.

........................................................................

#5 2017-12-07 04:15:05

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Tom Leykis wrote:

Did Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock photobomb a couple just hours before committing the worst mass shooting in U.S. history?

That's what it looks like according to this photo obtained by the John and Ken Show.  The couple, whose faces are covered by emojis, were visiting Salt Lake City, Utah from Mesa, Arizona, and were returning back home through Las Vegas. 

They stopped at a Taco Bell on the Las Vegas strip for a bite to eat. And since it was their first time in Vegas, the couple took a photo.

The woman in the photo showed the selfie to her father and he recognized the man in the background as Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock.

The FBI has confirmed that the man in the photo is Paddock, according to the source who sent us the photo. The source also says that the picture was taken just 2 1/2 hours before the shooting.

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/201 … -shooting/

Go drown your Tapeworm in Seagrams and eat Truong's Hole.

........................................................................

#6 2017-12-07 04:45:26

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Tapeworms?
\

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#7 2017-12-07 14:44:40

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

wrote:

Surprised this story is being allowed back in the news. They've worked hard to ignore it.

The authorities really have put a hard lid on the news.  I wonder what they're hiding?

........................................................................

Truong the Vietnamese Twink
#8 2017-12-07 14:49:52

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Tom Leykis wrote:

The authorities really have put a hard lid on the news.  I wonder what they're hiding?

In 20 minutes, I am going to fuq you.

........................................................................

Tall Bass Turd
#9 2017-12-07 14:59:06

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Tom Leykis wrote:

The authorities really have put a hard lid on the news.  I wonder what they're hiding?

Gross incompetence is my first guess.

........................................................................

Phuong
#10 2017-12-07 15:03:43

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Tom Leykis wrote:

The authorities really have put a hard lid on the news.  I wonder what they're hiding?

They are hiding Tapeworms, hot daddy!

........................................................................

#11 2017-12-07 17:01:11

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

wrote:

Surprised this story is being allowed back in the news. They've worked hard to ignore it.

Well, it turned out that their hispanic hero security guard didn't do jack shyt to prevent the shootings, which was highly embarrassing to the official narrative.

........................................................................

#12 2017-12-07 21:12:00

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

wrote:

Well, it turned out that their hispanic hero security guard didn't do jack shyt to prevent the shootings, which was highly embarrassing to the official narrative.

Fake news! Trump Russia racism!
\

........................................................................

#13 2017-12-07 23:32:59

Re: Creepy picture of the Las Vegas shooter!!!

Tom Leykis wrote:

The authorities really have put a hard lid on the news.  I wonder what they're hiding?

The lack of thousands of shell casings.

........................................................................

Pages: 1