> What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#1 2018-01-13 01:40:41

What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

I’d guess upwards of 75%.

........................................................................

.
#2 2018-01-13 02:38:07

Re: What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

Hate or strongly dislike?

I'd guess less than 50%. The question is like asking, how many racists are blacks themselves? Which exposes the folly of your logic.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#3 2018-01-13 02:45:40

Re: What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

. wrote:

Hate or strongly dislike?

I'd guess less than 50%. The question is like asking, how many racists are blacks themselves? Which exposes the folly of your logic.

Racists can be black.

So your estimate is that 49% of people who hate gays are themselves gay.

........................................................................

.
#4 2018-01-13 02:47:58

Re: What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

Sockpuppet wrote:

Racists can be black.

So your estimate is that 49% of people who hate gays are themselves gay.

Actually, no, I'd guess that many of the most virulent homosexual haters are themselves not gay, but rathe the victims of childhood sexual abuse by homosexuals.

It's an odd assumption on your part that gays would be so self loathing. It suggests your impressions of homosexuals is negative, despite your posturing.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#5 2018-01-13 03:02:10

Re: What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

. wrote:

Actually, no, I'd guess that many of the most virulent homosexual haters are themselves not gay, but rathe the victims of childhood sexual abuse by homosexuals.

It's an odd assumption on your part that gays would be so self loathing. It suggests your impressions of homosexuals is negative, despite your posturing.

Is basic logic foreign to you?

“How many gays hate gays” is not the same as “how many people who hate gays are themselves gay.”

Most gays don’t hate gays. Many people who say  they (or do ) hate gays are actually gay themselves.

........................................................................

Camp Idiot Presents
#6 2018-01-13 03:05:31

Re: What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

Sockpuppet wrote:

Is basic logic foreign to you?

“How many gays hate gays” is not the same as “how many people who hate gays are themselves gay.”

Most gays don’t hate gays. Many people who say  they (or do ) hate gays are actually gay themselves.

No, I said that your question was the equivalent of asking, "how many racists are black themselves?". You are just posting some nonsense to avoid addressing the other issues raised by your initial query.

"Us Habla Un Nocho" - Ben Kingsley

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#7 2018-01-13 03:10:47

Re: What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

Sockpuppet wrote:

Is basic logic foreign to you?

“How many gays hate gays” is not the same as “how many people who hate gays are themselves gay.”

Most gays don’t hate gays. Many people who say  they (or do ) hate gays are actually gay themselves.

I guess you know something about that.  Why else would you ask the question?

Personally I don't hate anyone, unless you come sniffing around my birdbath, if you know what I mean.

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#8 2018-01-13 03:40:35

Re: What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

Sockpuppet wrote:

I’d guess upwards of 75%.

All this because you sucked cock in high school?

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#9 2018-01-13 15:20:02

Re: What percentage of people who hate homosexuals are themselves homosexuals?

Another Spanky fail.

........................................................................

Pages: 1