> What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Pages: 1 2

........................................................................

Camp Idiot Presents
#26 2018-04-16 16:55:43

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Sockpuppet wrote:

I don’t discount your reading of the situation. People have a way of fitting facts to a story they want to believe. There is no question that I want to believe that despite a lack of physical attraction due to my weight that there was enough of an emotional and intellectual attraction to overcome it. Maybe I am just fitting the facts to what I want to believe. Like I said it was complicated.

Mmhm yeah, that's called a crush., You had a crush. Cute. In my book there has to be sex for things to get real. Because there's nothing stopping sex from happening except one quality about the situation. What do you imagine that quality is which defines the "relationship"?

Let's run it down:

Did you desire sex with her
Did sex occur?
Why didn't sex occur?

Simple. She didn't want to. There was no cosmic complication which prevented that just her lack of desire on her part. She didn't want to be your gf.

Boyfriends and girlfriends have sex (unless they are virgins).

Now get over it.

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#27 2018-04-16 17:12:33

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Sockpuppet wrote:

I don’t discount your reading of the situation. People have a way of fitting facts to a story they want to believe. There is no question that I want to believe that despite a lack of physical attraction due to my weight that there was enough of an emotional and intellectual attraction to overcome it. Maybe I am just fitting the facts to what I want to believe. Like I said it was complicated.

So you met the female equivalent of a chubbychaser. 

........................................................................

Spanky
#28 2018-04-16 17:18:53

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Camp Idiot Presents wrote:

Mmhm yeah, that's called a crush., You had a crush. Cute. In my book there has to be sex for things to get real. Because there's nothing stopping sex from happening except one quality about the situation. What do you imagine that quality is which defines the "relationship"?

Let's run it down:

Did you desire sex with her
Did sex occur?
Why didn't sex occur?

Simple. She didn't want to. There was no cosmic complication which prevented that just her lack of desire on her part. She didn't want to be your gf.

Boyfriends and girlfriends have sex (unless they are virgins).

Now get over it.

I am actually not that obsessed with sex. I wanted the love more than the sex. There where opportunities where I could have had sex, but they either involved drinking or involved situations where I held disproportionate power, and I did not pursue them due to those reasons.

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#29 2018-04-16 17:19:59

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Spanky wrote:

I am actually not that obsessed with sex. I wanted the love more than the sex. There where opportunities where I could have had sex, but they either involved drinking or involved situations where I held disproportionate power, and I did not pursue them due to those reasons.

YAF,R?

The purpose of a man on Earth is to procreate, not to love.

If what you said above is true, then you are not a man, per se.

Sounds like you're just trying to rationalize your inability to have sex because of your morbid obesity.

........................................................................

Camp Idiot Presents
#30 2018-04-16 17:20:04

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Spanky wrote:

I am actually not that obsessed with sex. I wanted the love more than the sex. There where opportunities where I could have had sex, but they either involved drinking or involved situations where I held disproportionate power, and I did not pursue them due to those reasons.

You really do not understand what motivates women at all, do you?

........................................................................

Spanky
#31 2018-04-16 17:28:03

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Camp Idiot Presents wrote:

You really do not understand what motivates women at all, do you?

At the time I was very passive and hesitant when it came to interactions with women. I felt I would be "lucky" to have a partner. This relationship was helpful to me in that it helped me realized that I was thinking about it all wrong. I learned I needed to be assertive with women and that the reality was, in fact, that most women would be "lucky" to have me as a partner.

........................................................................

Camp Idiot Presents
#32 2018-04-16 18:19:21

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Spanky wrote:

At the time I was very passive and hesitant when it came to interactions with women. I felt I would be "lucky" to have a partner. This relationship was helpful to me in that it helped me realized that I was thinking about it all wrong. I learned I needed to be assertive with women and that the reality was, in fact, that most women would be "lucky" to have me as a partner.

uhm... I kind of wish you had a stint of singleness as a mature adult to  calibrate this self-assessment. I'd suggest that you may be in for a rood awakening.

........................................................................

Spanky
#33 2018-04-16 18:23:40

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Camp Idiot Presents wrote:

uhm... I kind of wish you had a stint of singleness as a mature adult to  calibrate this self-assessment. I'd suggest that you may be in for a rood awakening.

I did have such a stint. I had a short period where I fuqed and chucked a handful of women. Two of them wanted to take it farther and I chose not to do so.

In any case, it is all meaningless now. I am happily married to my best friend and have been for 17+ years.

........................................................................

.
#34 2018-04-16 18:39:24

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Spanky wrote:

I did have such a stint. I had a short period where I fuqed and chucked a handful of women. Two of them wanted to take it farther and I chose not to do so.

bullshyt

........................................................................

Spanky
#35 2018-04-16 18:59:18

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

. wrote:

bullshyt

It is always amazing to me how the CI dots believe everything I share about myself that is unflattering, and never believe things I share that show me in a good light.

You don't even know who I fuqed. You might still consider that unflattering.

........................................................................

Camp Idiot Presents
#36 2018-04-16 22:53:48

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Spanky wrote:

It is always amazing to me how the CI dots believe everything I share about myself that is unflattering, and never believe things I share that show me in a good light.

You don't even know who I fuqed. You might still consider that unflattering.

Personally I don't think you are an attractive man, said objectively. So your claims are hard to believe outside of prostitution/drugs.

........................................................................

Avid Paddler
#37 2018-04-16 22:56:38

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Camp Idiot Presents wrote:

Personally I don't think you are an attractive man, said objectively. So your claims are hard to believe outside of prostitution/drugs.

Don't forget for get his charming personality.

........................................................................

Spanky
#38 2018-04-16 22:56:45

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Camp Idiot Presents wrote:

Personally I don't think you are an attractive man, said objectively. So your claims are hard to believe outside of prostitution/drugs.

Whether or not someone is attractive is the most non-objective thing in existence.

........................................................................

Camp Idiot Presents
#39 2018-04-16 23:08:57

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Spanky wrote:

Whether or not someone is attractive is the most non-objective thing in existence.

To my awareness you'd fall below the threshold for most women, simply because they have many options and you were obese, and now morbidly obese.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#40 2018-04-16 23:58:43

Re: What Could Go Wrong? My Wife Had A 1x1 Lunch With My "It's Complicated" Ex-Girlfriend From 1997. And, Yes, I Have A Receipt.

Camp Idiot Presents wrote:

To my awareness you'd fall below the threshold for most women, simply because they have many options and you were obese, and now morbidly obese.

I don’t disagree with you. I don’t blame women for not being physically attracted to me. I am handsome, but the weight is difficult for most people to overlook.

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2