> Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#1 2018-06-13 23:21:51

Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

I'm sorry it has come to this, but he is abusing them.

I can PM you privately to discuss, and I also think Spanky will agree with me.

........................................................................

#2 2018-06-13 23:23:48

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

.babycry333333333333.gif.


You're a little bitch. Fake OLG.

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#3 2018-06-13 23:24:09

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Fake CharlesheensLiver

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#4 2018-06-13 23:24:25

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

........................................................................

CharlesheensLiver
#5 2018-06-13 23:24:47

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Fake CharlesheensLiver
\

........................................................................

shlomo
#6 2018-06-13 23:25:23

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

OLG wants to kill traffic.

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#7 2018-06-13 23:27:22

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

shlomo wrote:

OLG wants to kill traffic.

Stop being a qunt to long time members when you've spent the last year over on Hans board, ignoring us, sucking his dick.

Moderators on this board need to be fair and impartial. Phil has that down cold. I have lots of evidence that you are anything but. Time for you to take a vacation.

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#8 2018-06-13 23:28:41

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Stop being a qunt to long time members when you've over on Hans board, ignoring us, sucking his dick.

Moderators on this board need to be fair and impartial. Phil has that down cold. I have lots of evidence that you are anything but. Time for you to take a vacation.

.bannerci_olg.jpg.

........................................................................

#9 2018-06-13 23:29:51

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Stop being a qunt to long time members when you've over on Hans board, ignoring us, sucking his dick.
\

You sound like Brian when he got bitchy about Heekee not letting him suck his dick. You, quarter ton and 'phil' are universally disliked here.
Always have been. You should fuq off to another board now.

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#10 2018-06-13 23:30:45

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

wrote:

You sound like Brian when he got bitchy about Heekee not letting him suck his dick. You, quarter ton and 'phil' are universally disliked here.
Always have been. You should fuq off to another board now.

cory

........................................................................

shlomo
#11 2018-06-13 23:30:57

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Stop being a qunt to long time members when you've over on Hans board, ignoring us, sucking his dick.

Moderators on this board need to be fair and impartial. Phil has that down cold. I have lots of evidence that you are anything but. Time for you to take a vacation.

  Phil just deletes anything you report without even validating if you're right or not.

........................................................................

SO TRUE
#12 2018-06-13 23:32:24

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

shlomo wrote:

  Phil just deletes anything you report without even validating if you're right or not.

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#13 2018-06-13 23:33:36

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

shlomo wrote:

  Phil just deletes anything you report without even validating if you're right or not.

That's not true. There's been plenty of cases where he does not.

You went in and programmed the board so I can't even file a report. That was WAY over the line. I'll bet Heekee doesn't know about that.

I have done alot to help even you (!) with this board, so stop being a qunt.

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#14 2018-06-13 23:34:14

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

That's not true. There's been plenty of cases where he does not.

You went in and programmed the board so I can't even file a report. That was WAY over the line. I'll bet Heekee doesn't know about that.

I have done alot to help even you (!) with this board, so stop being a qunt.

.olgcry.png.

........................................................................

#15 2018-06-13 23:35:43

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

That's not true. There's been plenty of cases where he does not.

You went in and programmed the board so I can't even file a report. That was WAY over the line. I'll bet Heekee doesn't know about that.

I have done alot to help even you (!) with this board, so stop being a qunt.

Fuq off fake OLG. You crybaby qunt!

........................................................................

shlomo
#16 2018-06-13 23:36:56

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

That's not true. There's been plenty of cases where he does not.

You went in and programmed the board so I can't even file a report. That was WAY over the line. I'll bet Heekee doesn't know about that.

I have done alot to help even you (!) with this board, so stop being a qunt.

.grumpyno.jpg.

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#17 2018-06-14 00:31:02

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Ban the fake OLG schlomo.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#18 2018-06-14 00:37:39

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

shlomo wrote:

  Phil just deletes anything you report without even validating if you're right or not.

OLG is often helpful in his reports, and since he quit drinking his emotions are stable.

He found the bot before I did, for instance.

I probably should have realized something was up when you stickied a belmont thread.

In any event, if you want that crap on the board its fine with me

........................................................................

#19 2018-06-14 00:39:38

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

OLG is often helpful in his reports, and since he quit drinking his emotions are stable.

He found the bot before I did, for instance.

I probably should have realized something was up when you stickied a belmont thread.

In any event, if you want that crap on the board its fine with me

You are a worm Phil. A weak piece of shyt. Now go suck fake OLG and Brian off some more.

Shlomo has shyt handled here.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#20 2018-06-14 00:40:16

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

wrote:

You are a worm Phil. A weak piece of shyt. Now go suck fake OLG and Brian off some more.

Shlomo has shyt handled here.

bot post

........................................................................

rexbot 2016
#21 2018-06-14 00:42:05

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

bot post

...suck my dick 'Phil'.
\
.Rex800.gif.

........................................................................

shlomo
#22 2018-06-14 01:00:49

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

bot post

Bot reply

........................................................................

time is the master
#23 2018-06-14 02:32:15

Re: Heekee: It is time to remove shlomo's moderator priveleges

Universal_Asshole wrote:

.olgcry.png.

........................................................................

Pages: 1