> I have entered into psychotherapy.

Pages: 1 2 3

........................................................................

Dr M Toboggan
#26 2018-06-14 01:36:31

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Brian you are a fat lazy asshole. You've been one almost your whole life.
No amount of 'therapy' is going to fix that.

........................................................................

next monday afternoon
#27 2018-06-14 01:38:34

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Sessions start Monday.

.1528783371442.gif.

........................................................................

time is the master
#28 2018-06-14 02:27:35

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

better read the fine print on the contract.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#29 2018-06-14 02:30:40

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Caitlyn Dolezal wrote:

Good luck. I think you need to do something because all joking aside you are probably killing yourself, and if you want to fix your weight the solution is almost certainly going to be psychological. Yeah, I've made jokes about you weighing a quarter of a ton, but I honestly think you are basically a good person.

I don’t know if my weight is fixable. That is something I want to explore.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#30 2018-06-14 02:32:07

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

., wrote:

Although I disagree with you on a lot of things, I've never had any problem with you. I think your hubris though makes it difficult for anyone to give you real advice - particularity if it challenges a view of the world you've adopted, or something you consider unquestionable/etched in stone.

Your thread about downsizing was probably the first break I've seen from this. I've know others who've gone through this.

Like most people here I am a much bigger asshole online than IRL. Almost nobody here could function IRL if they acted like they do on CI.

........................................................................

.,
#31 2018-06-14 02:39:53

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Like most people here I am a much bigger asshole online than IRL. Almost nobody here could function IRL if they acted like they do on CI.

Fair point. CI is admittedly a playground.

........................................................................

Caitlyn Dolezal
#32 2018-06-14 02:59:59

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

I don’t know if my weight is fixable. That is something I want to explore.

Well, it's fairly obvious that it's not going to be fixed using medical methods - you got the lapband and then carefully established a protocol that allowed you to work around it.  That does suggest a fairly high level of dedication, even if the motivation behind it wasn't something you were consciously thinking about.

I do think you have to try and do something about it, though - carrying on the way you are would seem to impose an excessive risk of either dying or just fuqing up your body so much you become effectively immobile.

........................................................................

SamplesBoi
#33 2018-06-14 03:53:30

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#34 2018-06-14 04:16:01

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Caitlyn Dolezal wrote:

Well, it's fairly obvious that it's not going to be fixed using medical methods - you got the lapband and then carefully established a protocol that allowed you to work around it.  That does suggest a fairly high level of dedication, even if the motivation behind it wasn't something you were consciously thinking about.

I do think you have to try and do something about it, though - carrying on the way you are would seem to impose an excessive risk of either dying or just fuqing up your body so much you become effectively immobile.

My greatest fear, and it seems more likely to happen each day I don’t drop dead, is that I end up in a nursing home. It will be very difficult and unpleasant - if not impossible - for them to care for me properly. This will lead to them beating and abusing me. It will be miserable.

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#35 2018-06-14 04:24:09

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Good evening Spanky, allow me to be your therapist for the rest of the evening.

First thing you need to do with your life is just stop being so political with everything and realize politicians, I don't care if it's Bernie Sanders Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton or any Republican including president Trump, can do a fuqing thing for you but fuq you up the ass!

Hint, Bernie Sanders doesn't give a flying fuq about you whether you live or die, he could care less.

So stop acting stupid thinking that somehow if Hillary or any of her kind is it office it's going to be better from you because it isn't going to change, not a thing. For you to think that it does leaves a stupid mark on your forehead and I don't think anybody, even you, could be that stupid.

They aspire to be president aren't any better than anybody else they want it for a reason, they want it to get rich and don't think for a moment it's about anything else.

All of them, anybody that aspires to high office, is a cock sucker and I don't care if they're independent liberal Conservative Republican Democrat communist or whatever else you want them to be there all cocksuckers.

Now tell me did that dose of reality help at all?

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#36 2018-06-14 04:26:14

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

My greatest fear, and it seems more likely to happen each day I don’t drop dead, is that I end up in a nursing home. It will be very difficult and unpleasant - if not impossible - for them to care for me properly. This will lead to them beating and abusing me. It will be miserable.

Then do something about it you stupid fuqing asshole, lose some fuqing weight!

But you are right about the nursing home they would most likely put an oversized diaper on you and let you shyt in it for a full week and give you a bath once a month that's what you have looking forward to so lose them fuqing weight you dumbass.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#37 2018-06-14 04:31:26

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Diarrhetrius Brown wrote:

Good evening Spanky, allow me to be your therapist for the rest of the evening.

First thing you need to do with your life is just stop being so political with everything and realize politicians, I don't care if it's Bernie Sanders Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton or any Republican including president Trump, can do a fuqing thing for you but fuq you up the ass!

Hint, Bernie Sanders doesn't give a flying fuq about you whether you live or die, he could care less.

So stop acting stupid thinking that somehow if Hillary or any of her kind is it office it's going to be better from you because it isn't going to change, not a thing. For you to think that it does leaves a stupid mark on your forehead and I don't think anybody, even you, could be that stupid.

They aspire to be president aren't any better than anybody else they want it for a reason, they want it to get rich and don't think for a moment it's about anything else.

All of them, anybody that aspires to high office, is a cock sucker and I don't care if they're independent liberal Conservative Republican Democrat communist or whatever else you want them to be there all cocksuckers.

Now tell me did that dose of reality help at all?

Well, I don’t vote for people because they will be good for me. I vote for people that will be good for the maximum number of people.

That said I agree that I need to disengage from politics. I did a pretty good job of it during Obama’s second term as I felt the country was in good hands.  But it will take effort now. But I need to try as it is so far outside my sphere of influence that worrying about it is almost pointless. Yet at the same time I feel I am abandoning my duty as a citizen by not speaking up.

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#38 2018-06-14 04:49:09

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Well, I don’t vote for people because they will be good for me. I vote for people that will be good for the maximum number of people.

That said I agree that I need to disengage from politics. I did a pretty good job of it during Obama’s second term as I felt the country was in good hands.  But it will take effort now. But I need to try as it is so far outside my sphere of influence that worrying about it is almost pointless. Yet at the same time I feel I am abandoning my duty as a citizen by not speaking up.

I call bullshyt!

If you truly cared about anybody but yourself, and I am not saying caring about yourself is a bad thing, you would share some of the money that you have with people that aren't as well off as you are but of course you don't do this thing. You don't do it because it's a stupid thing to do so why would anybody do it?

There is no cure for stupid and if somebody wants to spend $1,000 on a set of wheels there's no use trying to help him out because that was a stupid move.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#39 2018-06-14 04:51:57

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Diarrhetrius Brown wrote:

I call bullshyt!

If you truly cared about anybody but yourself, and I am not saying caring about yourself is a bad thing, you would share some of the money that you have with people that aren't as well off as you are but of course you don't do this thing. You don't do it because it's a stupid thing to do so why would anybody do it?

There is no cure for stupid and if somebody wants to spend $1,000 on a set of wheels there's no use trying to help him out because that was a stupid move.

I share my money through taxes. I don’t generally believe in private charity.

........................................................................

I Am The Beast
#40 2018-06-14 05:50:54

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Sessions start Monday.

"Like mit der Realtors, it ees ALVAYS ein gutt timbe to talk mit ein psychotherapist!"
      \
.freud.jpg.

"BULLSHYT,Spanky! You don't need no fuqin' shrink! You need a good-ass kickin' to beat your neuroses out of your head and a good priest to get your mind right with God, boy!"
      \
.gunny.jpg.

"Ja..ist true, but let ME make mein bank from zis scheisskopf before I tell him zis. What? It is verboten zat I 'dip mein beak' into his piggy-bank a little?"
      \
.freud.jpg.


I Am The Beast

We Will Have To
Destroy Spanky
In Order To Save
Spanky

"Spanky's doing a pretty bang-up job of destroying himself as it is! Why pay some quack to delay the process?"
        \
.gunny.jpg.

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#41 2018-06-14 05:54:31

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

........................................................................

BEN_BANNED
#42 2018-06-14 06:02:40

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY, SON.

YOU'RE A SELF ABSORBED SOCIOPATHIC ASSHOLE. EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE AND MOVE ON IN LIFE.

........................................................................

Sir Colin Dripnozzle
#43 2018-06-14 07:30:54

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

BEN_BANNED wrote:

YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY, SON.

YOU'RE A SELF ABSORBED SOCIOPATHIC ASSHOLE. EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE AND MOVE ON IN LIFE.

Yeah fuqwit, we see how well that has worked out for you.

........................................................................

Dr. Howard
#44 2018-06-14 07:44:47

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sir Colin Dripnozzle wrote:

Yeah fuqwit, we see how well that has worked out for you.

Don't forget to mention your passive aggressiveness, you twink fattass.

........................................................................

BEN_BANNED
#45 2018-06-14 07:46:24

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sir Colin Dripnozzle wrote:

Yeah fuqwit, we see how well that has worked out for you.

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE GET "DOWN AND DIRTY". ROSA.

........................................................................

StudSupreme
#46 2018-06-14 07:51:37

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Sockpuppet wrote:

I have never once typed the phrase “blacque cawk.”

Yeah, but you've taken it in your mouth millions of times

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#47 2018-06-14 08:36:56

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

StudSupreme wrote:

Yeah, but you've taken it in your mouth millions of times

Spanky prefers white guys with mullets.

https://i.imgur.com/IOoEsz8.jpg

........................................................................

Tall Bass Turd
#48 2018-06-14 09:51:42

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

wrote:

Talk with him/her about your constant need for attention...and then fuqing pay him/her for it.
Deadbeat Lardass.

.rex.gif.

........................................................................

bandman
#49 2018-06-14 10:04:51

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Can CBT help with the penis sucking thing?

........................................................................

Avid Paddler
#50 2018-06-14 10:35:53

Re: I have entered into psychotherapy.

Show him/her this website and a list of all your sockpuppets. Which of course you won't because you will get mad and call them Hitler in about 15 minutes. My guess, 5 minutes into it you will have the overwhelming urge to tell them they are doing it wrong, and you are smarter than them.

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2 3