> Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Pages: 1

........................................................................

.
#1 2018-07-12 00:08:21

Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

I am thinking two.

........................................................................

Fag
#2 2018-07-12 00:10:21

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Since it's gonna be never, you should probably hold your breath for it.

........................................................................

.
#3 2018-07-12 00:36:12

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Fag wrote:

Since it's gonna be never, you should probably hold your breath for it.

He's an easy vote.  It's going to be no problem, faggot.

........................................................................

Bagger Landlord Cable Co.
#4 2018-07-12 00:40:32

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

WOW

........................................................................

Fag
#5 2018-07-12 00:47:59

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

. wrote:

He's an easy vote.  It's going to be no problem, faggot.

Then hold your breath for it.

Or are you afraid, pussy bitch?

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#6 2018-07-12 00:49:07

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Fag wrote:

Then hold your breath for it.

Or are you afraid, pussy bitch?

He's in.

Deal with it.

........................................................................

Fag
#7 2018-07-12 00:50:19

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Universal_Asshole wrote:

He's in.

Link to something other than your Grinder profile?

........................................................................

Fag
#8 2018-07-12 00:50:48

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Fag wrote:

Link to something other than your Grinder profile?

Stupid little faggot owned once again.

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#9 2018-07-12 00:53:08

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Fag wrote:

Link to something other than your Grinder profile?

Your stupid gay insults won't prevent Kavanaugh from being seated.  Go have a good cry when your meth wears off.

........................................................................

Fag
#10 2018-07-12 00:54:32

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Universal_Asshole wrote:

Your stupid gay insults won't prevent Kavanaugh from being seated.  Go have a good cry when your meth wears off.

So no link...

You must be embarrassed about your body shape. And weight. And everything else about yourself.



And you call yourself "proud"?

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#11 2018-07-12 01:01:31

Re: Will It Take 2 Weeks Or 3 Weeks To Get Brett Seated?

Fag wrote:

So no link...

You must be embarrassed about your body shape. And weight. And everything else about yourself.



And you call yourself "proud"?


\
.methboy.jpg.

........................................................................

Pages: 1