> The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Pages: 1 2

........................................................................

Dindo Nuffins
#26 2018-07-12 02:11:56

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Caitlyn Dolezal wrote:

So why are you using so much power?  That works out at about an average 3kW load on a 24/7 basis for the whole month.

P4 Xeon servers in the basement?  Massive A/C systems?

Growing weed in the basement, man.
\\

........................................................................

WithoutFroth
#27 2018-07-12 02:19:36

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

A few things
1) Any time you mention global warming you'll be shot down
2) I suspect you're not even doing the minimum to control your costs (programmable thermostat, not cooling some rooms, poor insulation, not drawing blinds/curtians)
3) The spike in last month is of a much higher slope than your peers, this indicates a huge problem
4) Why so many square feet?  Seems like a lot.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#28 2018-07-12 02:20:52

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Tashfiend Garlique wrote:

So what your saying is, you're a bagger?

I’m cool and comfortable.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#29 2018-07-12 02:22:40

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

How much was your bill? That much use would cost you between $800 and $1000 in California.

$310.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#30 2018-07-12 02:23:48

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Tom Leykis wrote:

That hot tub is cleaner than "Hotel clean".  It has filters, an ozone generator, UV disinfection and is serviced regularly.  The inside shell is snow white, so the guests can see the clean.


Back to the point, it is kept hot 24/7/365, so it's using electricity all the time.  Even with that, my electric use at Tahoe hovers around 1,000 KWH.  Spanky's use is well over double that, so I was wondering if he was powering an older hot tub.


When I replaced the hot tub a year or two ago, electric use dropped by 200 to 300 KWH a month.  This is in addition to all the other electricity saving measures I've done since 2007.

Just A/C and the computers.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#31 2018-07-12 02:25:40

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Universal_Asshole wrote:

Fattys need extra A/C.

Also, Spanky, being the dumb skin he is, probably leaves all of the lights on in his house when he leaves.

Lights are fully automated and all LEDs. Except the T12 tubes in the basement. But those aren’t used that often.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#32 2018-07-12 02:26:57

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Universal_Asshole wrote:

Especially because Spanky also uses it.

It is a shared toy.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#33 2018-07-12 02:29:23

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

WithoutFroth wrote:

A few things
1) Any time you mention global warming you'll be shot down
2) I suspect you're not even doing the minimum to control your costs (programmable thermostat, not cooling some rooms, poor insulation, not drawing blinds/curtians)
3) The spike in last month is of a much higher slope than your peers, this indicates a huge problem
4) Why so many square feet?  Seems like a lot.

1) I am not a green nut
2) lights are automated, have smart thermostats, have superb insulation, not always great about closing blinds
3) just indicates it is hot
4) yes house is too big

........................................................................

bandman
#34 2018-07-12 02:29:24

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Is the ass wiping stick electric?

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#35 2018-07-12 02:33:25

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Just A/C and the computers.

Well - as I suspected - the AC takes a lot of electricity.  I hope you enjoy living there, I wouldn't.

........................................................................

Caitlyn Dolezal
#36 2018-07-12 02:40:25

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Sockpuppet wrote:

Just A/C and the computers.

So what temperature do you have it set to?  Looking at those numbers, it's either a really low setpoint or a really inefficient A/C system - and since your house is fairly new I doubt it's the latter.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#37 2018-07-12 02:41:08

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Caitlyn Dolezal wrote:

So what temperature do you have it set to?  Looking at those numbers, it's either a really low setpoint or a really inefficient A/C system - and since your house is fairly new I doubt it's the latter.

70-72 during the day. 67 at night.

........................................................................

Universal_Asshole
#38 2018-07-12 02:44:57

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Sockpuppet wrote:

It is a shared toy.

Ok

........................................................................

Caitlyn Dolezal
#39 2018-07-12 02:45:48

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Sockpuppet wrote:

70-72 during the day. 67 at night.

That's not that low - although I guess if the bill is only a few hundred dollars even with that usage level maybe there was no incentive to install a a highly efficient A/C system.  It certainly made sense in CA to buy the most efficient A/C system you could find because power was so expensive.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#40 2018-07-12 02:52:24

Re: The Neighbors Are Loser Pussies That Just Can't Keep Up With Me. Fuq 'Em! Pic.

Caitlyn Dolezal wrote:

That's not that low - although I guess if the bill is only a few hundred dollars even with that usage level maybe there was no incentive to install a a highly efficient A/C system.  It certainly made sense in CA to buy the most efficient A/C system you could find because power was so expensive.

It’s been pretty hot. As you know what matters is the delta not the set temperature.

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2