> So, I visited peepars.

Pages: 1

........................................................................

CarnageAsada
#1 2011-01-14 19:42:10

So, I visited peepars.

Just don't tell her. She doesn't know.

........................................................................

then_along_came_mary
#2 2011-01-14 19:43:39

Re: So, I visited peepars.

........................................................................

.
#3 2018-08-10 02:29:16

Re: So, I visited peepars.



Stalking isn't funny.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#4 2018-08-10 02:32:04

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Damn it, I wish that guy would come back.

........................................................................

Senator Bergdahl
#5 2018-08-10 03:00:35

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Damn it, I wish that guy would come back.

Why?

Maybe I can put on some weight and announce when I am taking a shyt, taking a bath, or getting stoned.

Would that suffice?

........................................................................

Quence
#6 2018-08-10 03:08:34

Re: So, I visited peepars.

What happened to Peepers?  Does she post here any more?

........................................................................

.,
#7 2018-08-10 03:37:09

Re: So, I visited peepars.

She seemed like a nice girl.

Phil - please tell us you didn't

........................................................................

BEN_BANNED
#8 2018-08-10 05:51:41

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Quence wrote:

What happened to Peepers?  Does she post here any more?

SHE LEFT SHREDDER AND IS LIVING IN SIN WITH A NURSE PRACTITIONER SHE MET AT WORK.

SHE ALSO BUTCHERED HER HAIR OFF AND HAS TATTOOS ON THE FRONT OF HER HANDS NOW.

........................................................................

StudSupreme
#9 2018-08-10 06:04:19

Re: So, I visited peepars.

BEN_BANNED wrote:

SHE LEFT SHREDDER AND IS LIVING IN SIN WITH A NURSE PRACTITIONER SHE MET AT WORK.

SHE ALSO BUTCHERED HER HAIR OFF AND HAS TATTOOS ON THE FRONT OF HER HANDS NOW.

She's gone full dyke o' rama?

........................................................................

Quence
#10 2018-08-10 06:07:24

Re: So, I visited peepars.

BEN_BANNED wrote:

SHE LEFT SHREDDER AND IS LIVING IN SIN WITH A NURSE PRACTITIONER SHE MET AT WORK.

SHE ALSO BUTCHERED HER HAIR OFF AND HAS TATTOOS ON THE FRONT OF HER HANDS NOW.

Ooookay.  Well, thanks for the update, Mr. Banned.

Ya know, sometimes I wish there were other women on these boards.  It'd be nice to talk to someone besides testosterone-filled men.

........................................................................

BEN_BANNED
#11 2018-08-10 06:30:24

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Quence wrote:

I wish there were other women on these boards.

YOU'RE A MAN.
\

........................................................................

somethingsfishy
#12 2018-08-10 15:18:05

Re: So, I visited peepars.

I really miss peepers, she would actually read ones post entirely, take the time to evaluate what a responding poster really was trying to say to her.  That's intelligence,  with the ability to learn.  She was not an estrogen filled feminist that never partially read a responding post and tried to always appear smarter.  Peepers I miss you!

........................................................................

.,
#13 2018-08-10 18:42:35

Re: So, I visited peepars.

somethingsfishy wrote:

I really miss peepers, she would actually read ones post entirely, take the time to evaluate what a responding poster really was trying to say to her.  That's intelligence,  with the ability to learn.  She was not an estrogen filled feminist that never partially read a responding post and tried to always appear smarter.  Peepers I miss you!

Who the fuq reads an entire post before responding?

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#14 2018-08-10 18:55:58

Re: So, I visited peepars.

somethingsfishy wrote:

I really miss peepers, she would actually read ones post entirely, take the time to evaluate what a responding poster really was trying to say to her.  That's intelligence,  with the ability to learn.  She was not an estrogen filled feminist that never partially read a responding post and tried to always appear smarter.  Peepers I miss you!

I do not miss the poop pics

........................................................................

Quence
#15 2018-08-11 00:16:59

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

I do not miss the poop pics

I vigorously agree with that sentiment.

Her ‘candids’ were a bit too candid...and stinky. 

........................................................................

somethingsfishy
#16 2018-08-11 00:35:17

Re: So, I visited peepars.

., wrote:

Who the fuq reads an entire post before responding?

Those who really want to know what someone is saying.

........................................................................

somethingsfishy
#17 2018-08-11 00:38:38

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

I do not miss the poop pics

Straight forward sorta woman. Why try explaining how bad a condition is for ons self when you can pic and post it to entire board.

........................................................................

Dotty Dotterson
#18 2018-08-11 01:19:46

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Quence wrote:

Ooookay.  Well, thanks for the update, Mr. Banned.

Ya know, sometimes I wish there were other women on these boards.  It'd be nice to talk to someone besides testosterone-filled men.

Is it true you are a woman who had an abortion?

........................................................................

time is the master
#19 2018-08-11 02:27:28

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Is her dawter 18 yet?

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#20 2018-08-11 02:29:15

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Quence wrote:

Ooookay.  Well, thanks for the update, Mr. Banned.

Ya know, sometimes I wish there were other women on these boards.  It'd be nice to talk to someone besides testosterone-filled men.

Don't worry, Heekee can become a woman for a few posts if you would like.

........................................................................

Quence
#21 2018-08-11 04:10:11

Re: So, I visited peepars.

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Don't worry, Heekee can become a woman for a few posts if you would like.

Gosh, I'm not so sure about that.  It sounds like a prison scenario or Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs coming to life.

........................................................................

Pages: 1