> Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis
#1 2019-05-15 13:03:58

Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

._6534tf1.png.


Sorry baggers, I don't speak stupid!

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#2 2019-05-15 14:55:55

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

You ARE stupid.

........................................................................

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis
#3 2019-05-15 14:59:10

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Tashfiend Garlique wrote:

You ARE stupid.

You can do better than that, Demsky.

........................................................................

#4 2019-05-15 17:35:35

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis wrote:

Sorry baggers, I only speak Demsky!

........................................................................

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis
#5 2019-05-15 17:39:15

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Everything Ferret has said about Demsky is true. 100%

........................................................................

#6 2019-05-15 17:42:10

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis wrote:

I am Paul Demsky and I called the FBI on Todd Daugherty.

........................................................................

.
#7 2019-05-15 17:44:14

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis wrote:

Everything Ferret the FRUITCAKE has said about Demsky is true. 100%

true like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiNZfSILgZ8

........................................................................

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis
#8 2019-05-15 17:45:35

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Poor Demsky shytting himself. Too stupid to hide or change his approach. We all know who you douche.

........................................................................

.
#9 2019-05-15 17:52:04

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis wrote:

We all know who you douche.

\


obvious that you spent your school days sucking cock instead of learning. typical FRUITCAKE behavior. no wonder you constantly lie about your failed life.

........................................................................

#10 2019-05-15 17:53:07

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Karl Shytty Diaper Madera wrote:

Poor Demsky shytting himself. Too stupid to hide or change his approach. We all know who you douche.

........................................................................

Demsky Pee Pee Taster
#11 2019-05-15 17:56:04

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Everything that you did to Toad, I am going to do to you. First I turned this board against you. I'm going to shyt in a box and send it to you. I am going to report you to the FBI until they arrest you. I am going to write your neighbors and tell them you are a pedophile.

........................................................................

Demsky Pee Pee Taster
#12 2019-05-15 17:56:29

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Payback motherfuqer, payback.

........................................................................

#13 2019-05-15 18:04:50

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Demsky Pee Pee Taster wrote:

Everything that you did to Toad, I am going to do to you. First I turned this board against you. I'm going to shyt in a box and send it to you. I am going to report you to the FBI until they arrest you. I am going to write your neighbors and tell them you are a pedophile.

Anyone who defends the Toad is a pedo.

Does the bully gang know about your friendship with the loli freak?

........................................................................

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis
#14 2019-05-15 18:06:18

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

wrote:

Anyone who defends the Toad is a pedo.

Does the bully gang know about your friendship with the loli freak?

Check your mail Demsky. Might want to be careful when you go outside. I don't think that your neighbors are going to like you now that they know the truth.

........................................................................

#15 2019-05-15 18:08:22

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis wrote:

Check your mail Demsky. Might want to be careful when you go outside. I don't think that your neighbors are going to like you now that they know the truth.

Keep it up. You'll end up like Brandon Duke.

........................................................................

.
#16 2019-05-15 18:15:20

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis wrote:

Check your mail Demsky. Might want to be careful when you go outside. I don't think that your neighbors are going to like you now that they know the truth.

bragging about committing crimes and threats. fruitcake is as dumb as his buddies.

........................................................................

Demsky Pee Pee Taster
#17 2019-05-15 20:48:21

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

. wrote:

bragging about committing crimes and threats. fruitcake is as dumb as his buddies.

You were the one who committed the crimes, Paul. Payback comes easy because  you are a criminal. Back to the Newport city jail, bitch.

........................................................................

.
#18 2019-05-15 23:17:08

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

look at how mad you are, fruitcake. why dont you go on 14313 and cry about it to your audience of ZERO.

........................................................................

Paul Demsky
#19 2019-05-16 00:43:06

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Demsky Pee Pee Taster wrote:

You were the one who committed the crimes, Paul. Payback comes easy because  you are a criminal. Back to the Newport city jail, bitch.

He thinks that there are only one of us. Clearly he has underestimated the number and strength of his enemies. He will never see it coming until too late. He thinks it won't happen to him :-) I told you this would happen.


Payback is a motherfuqer.

........................................................................

#20 2019-05-16 03:35:43

Re: Trying to have a meaningful conversation with a bagger is impossible. They are just too fuqing stupid.

Paul Demsky wrote:

He thinks that there are only one of us. Clearly he has underestimated the number and strength of his enemies. He will never see it coming until too late. He thinks it won't happen to him :-) I told you this would happen.


Payback is a motherfuqer.

So, you admit you're part of VE7KFM's gang of losers.

........................................................................

Pages: 1